10

Luke's pov

I get a text from Ally saying that she made it to the venue. My heart starts to race knowing that she's just outside these walls. I tell her to go ahead to the front and come in. I just need to see her. I fix myself some tequila and sipped some. I'm not really an outgoing guy when sober. I'm usually quiet and shy, but I gain confidence once I get a little liquor in me.

15 minutes pass and I hear a knock at the door.

"Mr. Hemmings, they're here!" One of the security guards yelled.

I look in the mirror and quickly fixed myself. I needed to make a really good impression.

"Let them in!" I yelled so they could hear.

The security guard opens the door and I was greeted with a beautiful sight. Ally was standing there, wearing a strapless black romper, that fitted her body perfectly. It showed of her body really well. She looked almost too perfect, like she was photoshopped . My gaze quickly reverted to her cousin when she screamed.

"Holy shit it's you!" She points. I let out a small laugh, and Ally scolded her for cursing. Ally's cousin looked a lot like her. They had the same eyes, and the same black hair. Her cousin's hair was just a little more curly. She also looked a lot older than what Ally told me.

"Yeah it's me." I said, walking towards her and giving her a hug. I can fell her shaking in my arms. She must've been very nervous or excited.

"I heard that you were a really huge fan." I backed away and looked down at her. She was still shaking. She only managed to let a small "Yeah" slip through. I noticed that she wasn't really breathing much.

"It's fine, there's no need to be nervous. Just take a deep breath, see. In and out." I'm used to this happening. Some fans would get so excited, that they would either forget to breathe, or they would breathe to fast and send themselves into panic. Once I saw that
she was finally breathing normally, I brought her to the back to meet the other guys.

"Hey guys, this is Mallory and Ally." I said, getting Calum's and Ashton's attention. They both looked up and stared at them. I completely forgot that that I didn't tell them about Ally.

"I met Ally a couple of weeks ago when we were here, and Mallory is her cousin, she's a big fan." I explained. Both Calum and Ashton looked at me and started laughing. I knew exactly why they were laughing, and I knew that I wouldn't hear the end of it. They finally stopped laughing and started introducing themselves. I finally pulled Ally to the side once they were talking to Mallory.

"Hey, sorry about that. I would've told them about you earlier, but they would've still acted the same. Anyways, you look amazing." I leaned in and gave her a hug. It was the first ever hug that we had, well in real life. I've hugged her so many times in my dreams, and it feels so much more amazing to actually do it in real life. I could feel her heart beating, and the pace started to pick up. Oh what I would do to just stay like this forever.

"It's fine, and thanks. You look amazing too." She responds, looking into my eyes.
We both just kind of stood there, staring into each other's eyes. It was like we were both taking in each other's existence.

Her attention quickly went to the loud scream that came from behind me. Ally looked over my shoulder to see what happened. I looked too to see Mallory hugging Michael. He didn't seem as surprised as the other boys, but I'm thinking it's because he knew about Ally, and he probably knew that I would do anything to see her. After saying hi to Mallory and complimenting her, he looked over in my direction and saw Ally and I. A small smirk appeared on his face, and he started to walk over.

"Hi, I'm Michael." He says, placing his arm out so she can shake it. Ally hesitated for a little, but she finally shook his hand.

"You must be the lovely Ally that Luke has been talking about." He jokes, a small laugh left Ally's mouth.