16

Michael's pov

Her long raven black hair, her small body frame, her amazing blue eyes, everything of hers is just perfect. She looks too perfect to be real. Her looks aren't the only thing that makes her perfect. Her personality, her humor, her intelligence, all of that plays a key role in her perfection. She's everything you could want and more, but you can't have her, because your best friend likes her.

I remember that night that they first met. Luke came rushing into our hotel room, all wide eyed and grinning ear to ear, his eyes glued to his phone. I wanted to ask him why he was so into his phone, but I didn't. Then I remember the night she texted him back. He was so happy. I haven't seen him that happy in awhile. He told me about her, about how they met. I first thought he was an idiot for giving a girl his phone number when they've only met for ten minutes. I've made that mistake plenty of times, and it all ended with me realizing that they're only in it for the money. But my thoughts changed when I saw a picture of her. I realized that I too would've given her my number if I saw her.

Seeing her in person was a different story. My breath was knocked out of my lungs when I saw her, standing there, right by Luke. She looked so angelic, so beautiful. She seemed a little nervous when she first met me. She kind of froze when I shook her hand, but I was too lost in her eyes to wonder why.

I couldn't help but keep my eyes on her all the time. I didn't realize how much I was staring at her until Luke brought it up to me. He was mad when he confronted me, like he was scared that I was going to take her away from him. I told him that I wasn't into her,  but that was an obvious lie. I was really into her. So into her that I started to have really intimate dreams about her,

It's really awkward having dreams about her like this, especially since I know that Luke is probably having the same. We're both dreaming about having sex with the same girl.

Luke would be so furious if he found out that I've been dreaming of her. Dreaming of her hands all over my body, dreaming of her doing unmentionable things to me. I mean he's already told me that he doesn't want me anywhere near her, which made me mad. He can't just control who can and can't be around her, they aren't dating. But even if they were dating, he shouldn't have the right to control that. I could've not listen to Luke and get as close as possible to Ally without making her uncomfortable, but I'm not gonna be that childish.

But I want to get close to her. I want to be the one making her laugh. I want to be the one staying up to talk to her. I want to be hers.

I sit up and rub my eyes. I check my alarm clock on my nightstand and see that it's 4:50. I want to go back to sleep, but I'm starting to wake up now. My mind is still on Ally. I wanted to know more about her. I pick up my phone and go to Twitter. I go to her page and scroll all the way down to her first ever tweet. Most of them were just little funny things she experienced during work, but some were about relationships. She had some bad experience with her past relationships.

I continued reading through her tweets until I get to some recents one. I scroll and stumble upon a tweet about our concert. It was a picture of her, her cousin , and all of us. The caption read " had the best night ever with @ ma110ry23 and @ 5SOS". I went and liked the tweet, noticing that Luke and the other boys have already liked it. I then read some tweets from five days ago.

Just wish he was here with me right now

I've never once wanted to turn back time until now

I just wanna go back in time to when he was here

These tweets have to be about Luke. I scroll all the way up until I get to a tweet she tweeted five minutes ago.

Hour long convos are the best when it's with a special someone

Luke liked, retweeted, and commented on the post. A bunch of our fans noticed this and commented on Ally's post.

I knew they were dating, I knew it

One of them commented.

I hope this isn't about Luke and just about some other guy

They probably aren't dating at all, they're probably just friends... I hope

"Special someone" can mean so many different things

This fandom is so nosy. So what if they're dating. Let them be.

Some of y'all are reaching with these conspiracy's, like damn let the man be happy

I read through more and more comments from our fans. Some of them like the thought of Luke and ally dating, but others aren't really a fan. I personally agree with the fans who don't like the relationship. I know that I should support Luke's and Ally's relationship, but it's hard when I can only picture myself with her. I want to be with her, but Luke is in the way.