43

"What have you done!" I yelled as I stormed into the bar. People stopping what they were doing to look at me.

"Woah, hi to you too, Ally." Fred laughed.

"Back, now!" I yelled, pointing towards the back.

Fred got someone to cover him while he left to go to the back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I told you not to do this!" I yelled.

"Nothings wrong with me, and I didn't do anything." He assured.

"Oh really, then what is this?" I showed him the letter.

"That, That right there my friend is the reason you and Luke broke up." He said. I'm tired of him acting like he didn't write this.

"Fred, I know that you wrote it. You were the only one who brought up the idea to do this."

"That's where you're wrong. I didn't write the letter, I submitted it. I got Tabby to write the letter for me. I told her that I'll take over her shift if she wrote it." He confessed.

"How could you? Do you know how much trouble you're putting everyone in? You pretty much just accused Michael of raping me. He didn't rape me!" I screamed.

"I know he didn't, but they don't. Now everyone will get out of your hair, and start attacking Michael."

"No they won't. This just made things worse. I was swarmed by paparazzi at work because of this. My parents called me, worrying that their daughter was in trouble. You made things worse."

"Well, how am I supposed to fix this?" He asked.

"Tell them that you lied. Write another letter explaining what really happened, and apologize to Michael and Luke." I proposed.

"Why would I do that? Ally, this letter is making money. I'm getting money because of this. I'll get in trouble if I come out and say that all of this was a lie." Fred complains.

"Really, So you would rather have some dude go to jail just because of money?"

"Yes." Fred confesses.

I was seconds away from punching Fred in his disgusting face. I can't believe he could be so shallow.

"That's it, I'm done. I can't be friends with someone as low and selfish like you." I said.

"Selfish? I'm doing this for you. I'm getting the pressure off of you and onto Michael, like you asked." Fred snaps.

"This isn't what I meant, this isn't what I wanted at all. Yes, I wanted the pressure off of me, but I didn't want it to go all on Michael. You're ruining his life, you're ruining the whole band. You're not helping at all."

"He's not going to go to jail, Okay. He's a famous, privileged white guy, he'll buy his way out of it."

"Him being white and rich doesn't mean anything. He can still go to jail no matter what. You fucked up fred, and I can't forgive you for this. Fuck you."

I stormed out of the back area, leaving Fred behind me. I can't believe he would do something like this. I feel the tears starting to fall down my face. I've been crying for almost a month straight. I walk over to the bathroom and lock myself in. I grab paper towels and wipe away the tears, smearing my makeup all over my face. I stop everything I was doing when I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. Luke's name appears on the phone, sending more tears to fall down my face. This is the tenth time that he's tried calling me. I declined the call, throwing my phone to the ground afterwards. I just can't deal with this anymore. The heartbreak, the lies, the constant disappointment, the worrying, I'm tired of dealing with everything. None of this would've happened if I wouldn't have texted him back. None of this would've happened if I didn't go to the bar that night.

I sit against the bathroom floor, bawling my eyes out. I've ruined everyone's life including mine. I fucked everything up.

"Excuse me, whoever's in there needs to hurry up. There's a line at the bathroom." A voice came from the other side of the door.

"Jus... just a minute." I stutter.

I quickly wash off all the smeared makeup on my face and dash out the bathroom, not looking back at the people I passed. I walked to my car and drove home. I didn't bother turning on the radio, I just drove in silence. I locked myself in my room once I made it home. I got into bed and buried myself in my pillows and blankets. I just laid there, silently. I've ran out of tears to cry. I stare at the ceiling, wishing that my life hadn't come to this. I've could've had a happy life with Luke. We've could've been something, but I ruined it.