41

Luke's pov

The talk about my breakup with Ally is finally starting to die down after a month of it being out. It's so weird having everyone know about your business. That's the one thing that you have to deal with if you're a celebrity, people knowing everything about you. I don't have that big of a problem with it, but sometimes I just want things to be private, my love life being one, but that's something I'll never be able to keep private.

So many fans have messaged me, trying to cheer me up. I've seen that fans have also been messaging Ally, leaving her death threats and calling her names. I tried my best to try and stop people from leaving her hate, but it's not stopping them from doing it. They don't even know what truly happened, and yet they're sending her so much hate.

I thought about if I should ever put out what really happened between us. I want the fans to know the truth about everything, but then what would happen after that? People would be even more mad at Ally, and then Michael would be added to the conflict.

Michael and I are still friends after everything that happened. Apart of me is still mad at him for having sex with Ally , and wishes that I would never see him again, but that can't happen. Not being friends with Michael would probably cause the band to split, and I love what I do too much to have that happen.

Calum and Ashton were still a little upset that I didn't tell them what happened, but they've gotten over it. They mostly just laugh or joke about it. All of it just became a big joke for us. We'll joke about how I wear my heart on my sleeve, and how Michael is a hoe. At first, I was a little upset over the joke, but I learned to just laugh it off.

One night, I was sitting on the couch on our tour bus, playing Fortnite with Michael. Michael is pretty good at the game, and he always carry the team to victory. Everything was fine until Calum and Ashton ran into the room, panicking.

"Luke, Michael,  what the fuck happened?" Ashton asked.

Michael and I both turned our attention to Calum and Ashton, losing the game.

"What do you mean? We're just playing Fortnite." Michael says.

"No, I'm talking about this!" Ashton yells, handing Michael the phone.

It was a TMZ article titled "The Real Reason Behind Luke's and Ally's Breakup". Michael and I read the article, my heart racing as I read it.

Everyone knows about the short lasting relationship between 5 Seconds of Summer lead singer Luke Hemmings and city girl Ally. People were curious of why the two called it off so soon, but here's the supposed reason why. An anonymous user sent in this letter, explaining the real reason why Ally and Luke broke up. You can view the letter below.

Everyone is probably wondering what happened between Ally and Luke. Well, I have all the information for you guys. Let's first start off with this summer. Luke met  Ally at some bar in New York. They hooked up and exchanged numbers, texting each other nonstop everyday. They talked for about two months before Luke invited Ally to stay over at his house. They started dating a couple of days after Ally made it to Luke's house. Now This is where the drama comes in. Michael Clifford apparently liked Ally all this time, and was super jealous when he found out that Luke and Ally was dating. Luke threw a going away party for Ally on her last night, which is where Michael came in and forced himself on Ally. Luke found out about it, and Michael lied and said that Ally threw herself on him, making Ally the bad guy. So, as you see, it's not Ally who's the bad guy here, it's Michael Clifford. He forced himself on ally, and lied to keep his ass out of trouble. He's the reason why Ally andLuke broke up.

I can feel my heart beat all throughout my body. I looked over at Michael, who was as white as a ghost. He looked sick, like he could pass out at any moment.

"Is this true Michael? Did you force yourself on Ally?" Ashton asked.

"N..no, why would you even think that?" Michael asked.

"I don't know, I mean, you guys haven't told us anything bout this situation, so I thought maybe this was why." Ashton said.

"Michael didn't force himself onto Ally. She told me herself that she kissed him first." I explained.

"Okay, we got that down. Now who the fuck wrote the letter?" Calum asked.

"Is it not fucking obvious? It's Ally! She wrote it!" Michael yelled.

"What do you mea? Why would she lie?" Calum asked.

"To get herself out of this. I mean, so many people were giving her shit, so she probably wrote this to stop people from talking about her and threatening her!" Michael yelled.

"No, I don't believe that. Ally would never do something like that." I said. This doesn't sound like her at all.

"Oh, and how do you know, Luke? She sure didn't seem like the one to cheat, but we all see how that turned out! You barely even knew the girl. She probably lied her way into your life to get what she wanted." Michael screamed.

"You can't say anything Michael. You, fucked her. You could've easily pushed her off!" I yelled.

"Oh, so now you're accusing me of forcing myself on her too?" Michael asked.

"No, I didn't say that!" I argued.

"Guys, enough. We don't have time to argue about this. This looks really bad. This letter is pretty much saying that Michael raped Ally. Michael can go to jail for this. We need to find out who wrote this and get them to tell the truth." Calum says.

"And how do we do that Cal?" Ashton asked.

"Well, the only people who know about the breakup is us, and Ally. We know that it wasn't any of us, so it has to be Ally." Calum said.

"It can't be. She would never do that. I mean, if she wanted to clear her name, she would've done this a  long time ago, and not a month after the fact." I explain.

"Well then who is it Luke? Who else would write it?" Ashton asks.

Michael was still sitting on the chair, his forehead filled with sweat.

"Maybe she told someone, like her cousin, or that friend of hers that works at the bar." I said.

"Why would her cousin or her friend do that? Like what would they get out of this?" Ashton asked.

"Ally's name out of the press and money. They're just trying to find someone to put the blame on, so they're putting it on Michael." I explained.

"Okay, they wouldn't just come up with this idea by themselves, meaning that Ally probably told them about all of this, and had them write the letter and turn it into TMZ. She's still apart of this." Calum said.

I let out a huge sigh as I try to think of anything to back up Ally. I know that she would never do something like this. She would never lie about this, she would never throw Michael under the bus like that. I quickly pull out my phone and call her.

"What are you doing?" Calum asks.

"I'm calling Ally." I said.

The phone rings a while before it goes to voice mail. I call her three more times, but they all lead to the same place, voice mail.

"Of course she's not answering, why would she?" Michael says.

"Look, there's probably some explanation behind her not answering." I justify.

"Just get over it Luke! Ally sent in the letter, and I'm going to jail for some stupid rape accusation. It's over, I'm over." Michael sighs, his voice cracking.

"You're not going to jail. You have to go to court first, and they can't put you in jail if there's no proof." Calum assures Michael.

"What are we going to do?" Michael asks.

"I don't know, but we will find out." Ashton says.

I tried calling Ally for the fifth time but she didn't answer. I don't want to believe that Ally wrote the letter, but it's the only thing that makes sense. Why would she lie to everyone about this, why would she put our career in jeopardy, why would she do this?