28

We all think it's not going to work out. Those words replay in my head all day. The more it replays in my head, the more I start to believe it. I mean, our relationship has been rushed this whole entire time. There's no way it would last long, but I don't wanna think that way. I want to believe that our relationship would last for a long time, but now I feel like it won't even last a month. Maybe I shouldn't have rushed things at all. Maybe I shouldn't have given her my number when I first met her.

I quickly turn towards the door when I hear a knock on it. Ally was standing there, wearing a pair of shorts and my shirt. It's so weird to think that I've only known this girl for two months, and she's already in my house wearing my clothes.

"Can I come in?" She asks, her voice very soft.

"Yeah, come in."

She walks over and sits beside me on my bed. She rests her head on my shoulder and starts rubbing my back.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing." I said, trying to make it seem like there was nothing wrong.

"Luke, don't lie to me. You've been like this ever since Ashton came over this morning. What happened between you two?"

How am I supposed to tell her that Ashton and Calum think that we won't work out. I just can't. I try to find things to say other than that, but I can't.

"Do you love me?" I asked. Those were the first set of words that came to mind.

Ally sat there for a moment, taking in everything. I just asked her if she loved me. Why would I do this? I've rushed so many things, I've put so much stuff on her, and now I'm asking her if she loves a guy she's only known for two months.

"Y..yes. I do love you." She says after a couple of seconds.

My head raised when she answered. She loves me, she actually loves me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. You're such a sweet, and amazing guy. I mean, you've done so many things for me already, and we've only been together for a short period of time. Of course I love you Luke. Why else would I fly out to Los Angeles to stay with you?" She laughs and kisses me on the lips.

A huge smile spreads across my face. She really does love me. Her words cleared up all of the doubt that Ashton put in my head. Things will work out between Ally and I.

Ally's pov

"Do you love me?" He asks. My heart stoping.

Do I love him? Do I love him? I've only known him for two months, how could I love someone in two months. I start to panic. First he asked me to move in with him, now he's asking if I love him. It's all just too much. Yes, I do like Luke, I like him a lot, but love, I don't know. I thought that I was the one rushing things, but now I see that it's him. He looks at me, waiting for an answer. I didn't know what to say, so I just came up with an answer.

"Y..yes. I do love you." I said.

My heart starts to race when those words exit my mouth. I lied to him. I lied directly in his face. I was too scared to tell him the truth. He's been upset all day, and I couldn't see him like that anymore.

"Really?" He asks. An expression of hope appeared on his face.

"Yeah. You're such a sweet, and amazing guy. I mean, you've done so many things for me already, and we've only been together for a short period of time. Of course I love you Luke. Why else would I fly out to Los Angeles to stay with you?" I laughed and then kissed him on the lips.

This hurts me so much. I'm giving him a false sense of hope. This made me rethink Luke's and I's whole relationship. How did I ever think this would work out? We met at a bar two months ago, and now I'm in his room, telling him that I love him. What made me think that this would work out?

Luke pulls me in closer, depending the kiss. I could feel all of the passion and love through this kiss, and it made me feel so bad. I'm such a horrible person. He told me before about his past relationships, and how all of them took advantage of him. I don't want him to think that I'm using him for things. I don't want him to think I'm like them, but what does that mean for me? In order for him to believe all of that, I have to fake my feelings for him. I don't know if I can do that to him.