22

Ally's pov

"We were about to do it, but he just stopped." I complained to Fred over the phone.

I woke up and immediately called Fred to tell him what happened last night. It was still pretty early, so I had to stay quiet to make sure I didn't wake up Luke.

"No way, you were about to fuck hot Australian rocker dude?" He asks.

"Yeah, but he stopped. He just kissed my forehead and walked out. Like why would he do that?"

"Maybe he wasn't expecting to go that far. Maybe he was scared, or maybe he wasn't hard enough." Fred suggests.

"I hope it's because he wasn't expecting it to go that far. Apart of me is thinking it's because he didn't want to do it with me."

"Are you serious? You really think that he doesn't want to fuck you? He literally flew you down to Los Angeles, and allowed you to stay in his house. He also was the one who kissed you first. If that doesn't scream 'I want to fuck you', then I don't know what does!" Fred yells through the phone.

He does have a good point. He wouldn't have done any of these things if he didn't want to have sex. But then what if that is his only goal. What if all he wants from me is sex? No, I'm overthinking this. He confessed that he liked me, we both confessed that we liked each other. Wait, he never asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Um hello? You still there Ally?" Fred asks. I've completely forgot that he was on the other line.

"Yeah, Sorry. Just got caught up in thoughts."

"Listen, I'm pretty sure that this Luke dude likes you. But don't forget, you still have his best friend if things don't work out." He says.

"What, Michael? I've told you, he doesn't like me." I laugh. We've went over this conversation a thousand times. Fred keeps bringing up the time where Michael was eyeing me in the bar. I don't want to believe that he likes me, but Im starting to believe it more and more when Fred brings it up.

"You can deny it all you want, but I can tell he likes you. I also feel like you may also like him too." He says

"No, I don't. I don't like Michael. I barely even know this dude." I whisper yell.

Fred would always bring up that I also have a crush on Michael, and it always pissed me off. I don't like him.

"Okay. If you didn't like him, why did you have a wet dream about him?" He asks.

"Wait how did you know? I never told you that!" I gasped.

"You're right, you didn't tell me, but now I know that you did." He laughs.

"Whatever, having a wet dream doesn't mean anything." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes it does. You have wet dreams about people that you want to fuck. Which is why I always have wet dreams about Timothée Chalamet, or Harry Styles." He admits.

"Wait, your guy probably knows Harry. You should totally try to hook me up with him." Fred says.

"Nope, not after that comment about Michael. I don't like him, Alright."

I hear a door close, which means that Luke is up.

"Well I have to go Fred. I'll talk to you later."

"Alright. Remember, Luke wants to fuck you, and if he doesn't, fuck his friend." Fred says.

"Goodbye Fred." I say, hanging up the phone.

I get up from my bed and make my way down the stairs. I hear noise coming from the kitchen, so I walked over there. He was pulling out a pan and some eggs. I lean against the wall, watching as he starts to cook. He turns around and smiles once he sees me.