23

I walked into the house, Luke following me in with the stuffed monkey.

"You know. I think I might actually keep this for myself." Luke says, hugging onto the monkey.

"No way, you said that you won it for me." I yelled.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. All I know is that this monkey is mine." He says.

"No it's not." I argue back. I try to grab it out of his hand, but he quickly moved and ran upstairs.

I chased after him, following him into his room. His room was way bigger than the guest room. His walls were filled with awards the band won. My attention was all on the awards until Luke threw a pillow at me.

"Wow, you are so childish." I laugh, grabbing the pillow and throwing it back at him.

"Me, childish? Says the girl who's literally chasing me for a stuffed monkey." He was now standing on the bed, the monkey still in his arms.

"I want my damn monkey." I complain.

"Well then come and get it." Luke smirks.

I walk over to the bed and climb up on it. I move over to Luke and snatch the monkey away from him.

"Wow, you put up a fight." I rolled my eyes. Luke just stared at me, smiling.

"What?" I asked, wondering why he's smiling from ear to ear.

"You're just really beautiful." He says, which causes me to roll my eyes again.

"No I'm not."

"Fine, you're ugly then." He says, shrugging his shoulders.

"Hey, that's rude." I smacked his arm playfully.

"Well then take my compliment."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

We lay in bed, talking about whatever we could talk about. Most of the conversation was about all the things we did today, some of it was also about the tour he's going on, and how he wishes I could go with him.

"Come on, it doesn't even have to be the full tour. You can just go for a week, that's all." He pleads.

"I can't Luke, my boss would barely even let me stay here for a week and a half." Luke sighs and rolls from his side to on his back. I move to where my head is resting on his chest.

We lay in silence for a couple of minutes. I got bored and started tracing little figures on Luke's chest.

"I could fall asleep like this." He says, his eyes were already closed.

"I can go if you're tired. It is pretty late." I start to get up but Luke grabs my arm.

"No, you can stay for a little while." He pulls me back down on the bed.

He moves from on his back to on his side, facing me. He looks me up and down, and smiles.

"I'm glad that I have a beautiful girlfriend like you."He smiles.

"Wow, we've only been dating for about two hours." I joked.

"Again, just take the compliment."

I looked down at him, amazed at how everything turned out. I've only known him for a month, and I'm already his girlfriend. I look at his lips, which seem so kissable right now. I tried to refrain myself from kissing him, but I couldn't. I leaned over and placed a soft peck on his lips. I lingered there for a minute, but then I slowly backed away.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I was taking the compliment."

"Well you can do better than that." He says, getting up and grabbing my face to reconnecting our lips.

The kiss took a turn from passionate to steamy within seconds. We were both making out, tongues battling for dominance. His hands were all over my body, exploring me. His hands moved from my face down to my thigh, gripping it tightly. He started to move his hand further and further up, until he was just inches from.. you know.

I wanted things to go further. I've been wanting this ever since I kissed him on his birthday. I start unbuttoning his shirt, taking it off of him as soon as I can. He stops and looks at me with reassuring eyes.

"Are you sure about this? You sure we aren't rushing things?" He asks, holding my hands.

"I'm sure. I want this Luke." I said.