21

The car ride to my place was agonizing. All I wanted to do was kiss her. I've wanted to kiss her ever since she kissed me the night of my birthday. I wanted her ever since then. She looks out the window, mesmerized by the city. She looks so innocent and cute looking out the window, but the stuff that I want to do to her isn't as innocent.

We finally arrive at my house. I was so relieved when we made it here. I don't think I've could've gone another minute in the car before I exploded. I grabbed her bags out of the car and brought them into the house. She walked in and was immediately impressed by all of the things I had in here. She walked along the wall which has a bunch of pictures of the band.

"Oh wow, how old were you in this pic?" She asked, staring at a picture of me and the boys.

"I was about fifteen." I answered.

"Dang, you were really young, and really adorable." She replied.

"Thanks." I said, placing my hand on her hip. All I wanted to do was pin her up against the wall and make out with her, but that option was gone once she jumped to my touch. I quickly removed my hand and apologized. I can't let my mind get the best of me.

I offer to bring her bags up to the guest room. We both walk up the stairs and into the room that she would be staying in. She walks around in "aw"as she explores the room. She looked so cute doing this. I just stood and watched as she checked out the closet and bathroom.

She plopped down on the bed after she was down exploring the room.

"So I take it you like the place." I walked from the door way and joined her on the bed.

"Yeah, it's really nice, and big. I would never be able to live alone in such a big place." She starts to move closer to me. My heart racing as she's only inches away from me. I could just kiss her.

"It does get a little lonely sometimes, but that's why I gave the boys their own set of keys. That way they can come over whenever they want."

It is pretty lonely here. There were times where it was just me in the house, so I decided to give the boys keys. Now they come over whenever they want, which can be inconvenient at times.

"I bet you guys hang out all the time. Wouldn't that get a little... annoying?" She asks.

"Sometimes. I mean we always do things to annoy each other, that's just how we are. I don't really mind it much. As long as I have company, I'm fine." I admit.

I stare deep into her eyes. Staring into her eyes brings me back to New York. Back to the parking lot, where we shared our first kiss. Those dark blue eyes were the same blue eyes I saw that night. I couldn't help myself anymore. I have to kiss her.

I slowly start to lean in, hoping that she too would lean in. She starts to move in until we were centimeters apart. We linger there for a little, not sure on who should make the first move. I finally placed my lips against hers, relief spreading through my body. I've been wanting to kiss her ever since I left New York, and now here I am, kissing her.

I moved my hands and cupped her cheeks. I feel myself start to get hot, my pants were also getting tighter and tighter. I wanted to just rip them off. I continued kissing her, trying to ignore the increasing tightness in my jeans. She soon breaks away from the kiss, which upsets me. She looks at me and smirks, she swiftly moves and poisons her self on me, straddling me.

I look up at her, surprised at her gesture. I can feel a smirk appear on my face. I immediately kiss her back. The kiss went from passionate to sloppy. She starts to slowly grind on me, which sent me overboard. I broke away from the kiss and got on top of her. She just laid there underneath me, waiting for me to go on. I wanted to go on, but I just couldn't. I kiss her forehead and slowly pull myself off of her.

"It's pretty late, you should get some sleep. I have a lot of stuff planned for tomorrow. Goodnight Ally." I said, rushing out of the room.