Chapter 15

(Hey guys well I did this song because I am very sorry that you have had to wait for me to do this while the original author had to do something else and I said I will do it. I am sorry but I ill make it up to u guys.)

*****

Hey guys don't forget that this is a carry on aight. If I stuff up please lemme know so I can work on it and sorry for the late delay I have been busy helping my family with the family business we own, but don't worry I will try to update as soon as possible.

***

Ugh!! It's been at least two hours since Damion dropped me off. TWO HOURS!!! and I just can't get the kiss we shared out of my head.

The way his lips felt against mine it just felt so right, out of all the kisses I have shared with my past boyfriends they are nothing compared to the one me and Damion had.

"LEXI!!!" Levi yelled at me making me jump a little, "What? What were you saying?" I ask looking at my idiotic of a twin right now.

"Since you have been back you have been dreaming and in lala land are you alright?" Levi ask me.

"Yeah just thinking that's all" I reply lying a little because I don't want to tell him, yet knowing I have just found out I have siblings who are mostly males who are probably going to get over protective as, even though the boys have been hanging around .

"Lexi what are you thinking about, we are twins we have the strongest bond out of all siblings in the world" Levi says wrapping an around me.

"LEXI" "OMG WE WERE WORRIED" I hear the front door burst open revelling my two sisters.

"I am here, don't worry, I am fine Damion took me to his let me crash there for the night and brought me back safe and sound see. " I say doing a little twirl.

Anna and Jenny look at each other with a mischief smirk on their faces, "Oh what did you say wrong cuz they look like something bad is going to happen and soon" Lucas says walking into the gaming room.

"Something I really don't want to be apart with" I say sitting down slowly.

"Hey Lexi dads on the-" Max stops half way looking at the girls then me then the boys.

"Ummm.... What were you saying Max" I ask looking at them hoping to god that these guys get the hints that I don't like and want to be in this position.

"Ahhh That dads on the phone." Once Max finish that sentence I instantly jumped over to Max literally I am on top of Max.

D= Dad

L= Lexi

Phone Call Conversation

L="Hi dad"

D="Hey my rebel" Dad says I smile at the nickname dad gave me for being stubborn and not going by rules. What's the point in rules right?

L="Soo... Is everything alright with work are you guys going to come home early" I say looking at Max's eyes and playing with his hair.

D="Awww I'm sorry my rebel but me and your mother won't be back for a while, don't get us wrong we miss you and your siblings too but this is for work and it's important."

L="Ok well I should just have heaps of fun so the time can go faster, I know what to do I am going to do a get to know you with these guys so we all know each other considering we just moved in and are still knew to each other." I say with a smirk placed on my face and by now I have ideas shooting with ideas for a 'fun time' and a 'get to know you'.