Drama

NOAHS P.O.V

"Sit down, and suss this out because from what I remember everyone mad a pack to never ever mentions it" Oceania says with a frown on her face.

"You got hell of a memory there" I say looking down at my daughter as she grins at me mischief in her eyes.

"Flames go upstairs, well talk later when I am done killing your uncle" Lexi says with a slight frown on her face.

"Ok aunt" Oceania says running up to Lexi giving her a kiss on the cheek "Where's mine?" Alex say pouting at her.

"Let me think about it" Oceania says tapping her chin with her pointy finger looking up at the celling a smile breaking on to my face.

"I think I left it by the words 'nowhere'" Oceania says laughing lightly the whole room lighting up at her laugh.

Alex scowls at her but still has a smile on his face "You definitely your aunts twin" Alex says chuckling.

Lexi and my daughter look at each other grinning from ear to ear "Well thank you for such kindness" Lexi and Oceania says taking a bow.

I chuckle and look at my daughter "Go upstairs darling I will be there soon" I say looking down at my daughter.

"Ok daddy imma go play the piano" Oceania says excitedly as she sprints off down the hall towards the music room, I made for her.

"Why?" I ask Matt crossing my arms over my chest my body tense and my eye darkening as I look at Matt.

"Well as you guys know we are all invited to the Golden Ball tomorrow night and -" Lexi, Alex and I cuts off Matt yelling at him.

"WHAT??" We all say in unison looking at Matt like he has grown two heads "You didnt check the emails and messages I sent you thats basically why I came back early" Matt says looking straight at Lexi.

"Umm no I had important things to take care of instead of worrying about my gang that is supposed to be keeping a low profile and we also made a pack to never actually bring back the gang" Lexi exclaims throwing her hands in the air.

"What's more important than actually looking at your phone to see if you have important to do?" Matt asks with anger in his eyes.

Lexi doesnt answer for a while just looking down at her finger, I look over to see Alex looking at me with the same expression knowing exactly what she is meaning me.

"WELL??? WHAT IS IT LEXI???" Matt yells his fist clenching and unclenching

"MY FUCKING NIECE" Lexi yells standing up about to lunge at Matt, but Alex and I rush to her pulling her away.

"I dont know why youre getting angry, but my niece will always come first and if you got a problem with that come on then we can suss that out" Lexi says going to lunge again but I hold her back.

"Lexi calm down now" I say grabbing her face and making her eyes look into my eyes as I see the anger in her calming down.

"What do you mean?" I hear Matts voice coming out confused as I turn to watch his eyes darken his body tense and his fist clenched.

I open my mouth but was cut off by Lexi "If you stayed you wouldve known" Lexi says going to lunge again but I hold her down.

But damn she got strength I will give her that but dont tell her or she wont shut up.

"I had to go Lexi I couldnt stay and you know that" Matt says standing up about to lunge but I quickly push Lexi to Alex and grab Matts wrist.

"Were you just about to hit her?" I ask my voice fulling with anger as I see him struggle "No" Matt says harshly.

"What the fuck got into you Matt, she is the one we reason why we are all here alive together, Lexi is the one who fucking saved you from him, Lexi is the one who fucking risked her life to fucking save you in the firer not us but her and you repay her by going to FUCKING HITTING HER" I scream at him looking him in the eyes as he look down.

"FUCKING LOOK AT ME" I yell shoving him backwards.

"Daddy enough" I hear the voice of my daughter as I snap my head at her and see she is about to tear up but keeps it back.

"Flames" Lexi says softly the anger in her completely gone as soon as her neck snaps to see my daughter.

My daughter ignores but takes step closer into the room a tear rolls down her cheek "Uncle you changed and I hate it" Oceania says taking a step closer to Matt.

Matt opens his mouth but gets cut off by my daughter holding her finger up "Let go dad" She says looking up at me as I nod and let go as she steps forward towards Matt and surprising all of us by slapping Matt on the jaw because she is still short and Matt is tall.

"You maybe my uncle but I will hurt someone if they touched my aunty again, the things you did in Greece shouldn't affect the things you do, how do I know? Is what your thinking right?" Oceania says looking at Matt as more tears sled down her cheek.

"Because my mother and I were attacked at home and my mother was killed in front of me and I being the 6-year-old I was thought that I was brave enough and so I stepped in front of my mom to protect her and guess what?" Oceania says tears rolling down her faces as her breathing becomes uneven.

"I fought most of them with the technique aunt taught me but I was snuck up from behind and was tied up" Oceania says her walls coming down a bit.

Matt doesnt answer but looks down at his shoes ignoring the tears rolling down Oceania's face "They laughed and drugged me taking me with them, and my mother was killed in front of me before I blacked out and woke up in a cell with a bed no windows and no nothing" Oceania says as a sob escapes her throat.

"They kept me posted on my family because they always told me about how they were going to kill you guys and guess what the chick you got pregnant was actually the boss mans little sister" Oceania says making Matt snaps his head at her as she sobs again.

"And I had to go through with the pain because each thing you did to that girl I got the same pain, every time aunty would fight I always saw the fire in her and saw she hated it but it was the only things to get money. She is the closes thing to my mother then anyone and if you hurt her you hurt me too more then you already did" Oceania says as she was about fall but Lexi rushes to her catching her holding her in her arms rocking her back and forth.

"Shhhh. I am alright, I got you now" Lexi whispers to her in her ear wakening my shock state as I look at Matt with anger.

"YOU FUCKING GOT A GIRL PREGNANT!!!" I yell furiously stomping forward towards Matt "YOU FUCKING WENT TO GREECE" I hear Alex scream louder than me I have never seen this side of him.

"CUT IT OUT NOW" Lexi growls as we all snap at her to see a sobbing Oceania in her chest making me calm down fully and walk over to her holding her in my arms.

"I am so sorry baby girl, I love you" I say whispering in her ears "I l-lo-love y-you t-too" She says between sobs hugging me tighter as I squeeze her tight but not to tight to hurt her.

"Come on Flames lets go upstairs in my room you can sleep with me tonight" Lexi says as Oceania nods her head and goes back into Lexis arms standing up slowly holding onto Lexi tightly as they walk away.

*****

Hey gang well drama drama but aye this just got so much more interesting poor Oceania man I really wish I went through her life so she doesnt need to live that life.

Thats what imma take when I am older imma look after those in her situations and many others and even if they get put into a system I will take them out and they gonna live with me until 18 and imma try my best to give them a better life then what I have been through.

Starlit18 out