Full story

"Well since I moved in with Noah and Oceania what do we do now" I say as we all pile into the living room with Oceania sitting on top of my lap watching Netflix.

"Well I need to speak with your grandparents about me staying here because your grandmother isn't a fan of her children staying in a different state to her" Flynn says groaning as he runs a hand through his head.

"What about dad he is in a different state to you guys?" I ask confused as I look at him and Matt.

"You mother and father we enemy's when we were growing up, we your father's side had no money but your father was always fighting and racing and selling drugs without your grandfathers permission of course, but it was so our family could eat because your grandfather was hardly ever home because of the gang" Flynn says looking at me and Oceania as she mutes the movie and looks at Flynn interested in the story.

"What about Nan where was she?" I ask because I didn't here nan's name in any of it.

"Your nan was always working night shift waiter as well as a singer at some restaurants and being a doctor because you see we come from a small town in Camden, New Jersey also known as East Philadelphia-"

"Born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school" Oceania starts rapping then pointing her fingers to me as she bob's her head back and fourth.

"When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'" I rap laughing as we both do jazz hands looking at the boys who roll their eyes at us but join in our laughter.

"Correction I said East not West" Flynn says as our laughing dies down.

"Yeah who cares, aunt Lexi and Max got me watching it and now I love it I also know all the words off by heart" Oceania sasses back as she flips her head over her shoulder, Flynn sticking his tongue out at her as Oceania gasp putting a hand over her heart pretending to be hurt.

"That is just rude. I'm a queen so don't disrespect" Oceania sasses with attitude, flipping her hair back over her shoulder turning back to the television unmuting it.

"Okay, okay back to the story now please" I say laughing as I shook my head at them

"As I was saying before I was interrupted" Flynn stops and glares at Oceania as she grabs a cushion from beside her throwing it across the room hitting Flynn square in the face without even looking.

"Night shot daughter" Noah says impressed at Oceania.

"Well thank you, I have been doing some training with Max while you guys had a adventurous week or two" Oceania chuckles as we all groan at the mention of it.

"Okay back to the story" I say clapping my hands for Flynn to go on.

"Oh yeah well your Nan worked two jobs and waitress and singer at 'Mama's home' (Not sure if this is a real place there) and she also was a doctor at our local medicals as well as the gang's personal doctor" Flynn says finishing off as I smile and look to Matt.

"Then there was your mother's side we were rich because our gang was succeeding in many ways not only that but your grandmother was a famous designer and still is to this day so we were loaded but your mother always made sure to make sure her siblings were looked after because both of our parents were rarely around so she took on the role even though we were all trapped had no freedom we found a way" Matt says smiling at us.

"But they ain't the oldest why did they do it" I ask curiosity getting the best of me even though I know half of it.

"Because your father wasn't a give up like the rest of us he was the fighter which is why your uncle Sean isn't the leader of the gang" Flynn says chuckling at me.

"What about mom?" I ask interested in the story.

"Your mother took on the role because she wasn't giving into any of the shit even though your aunt Kelly and uncle Kayden are the oldest they were also the most spoiled, and your uncle Dominic was always on drugs but your mom was a fighter just like your father she ended up taking the mother role in our lives and we siblings were her kids before you guys came along. Once she took that role of being our mother even though it was hard at first she got there" Matt says laughing a bit as he shakes his head from side to side.

"Wow" Oceania states with wide eyes as she focuses back onto the movie "What about the treaty between the gangs? Because I know for sure you guys were rivals until some gangs combined together to take down both gangs at once." I say looking at the two as they stare at me with shock.

"You knew" They both say in unison.

"You guys are idiots replay the life story and see what you guys get out of it" Noah and Oceania both say in unison.

"Huh?" Matt and Flynn ask again

"Hmm... Always fighting for those she loves, taking on the mother role even though she is trapped but out of them all they made it because they are fighters. Sound familiar to you daddy?" Oceania says looking to Noah who smirks at her.

"Very much" Noah says looking at Oceania with proud eyes.

"Wait... what" Matt says confused as well roll our eyes until Flynn got the point and snapped his head to me "Oh shit it was your life" Flynn says as Matt snaps his head to mine and they both stare at me.

"You lived both of their lives but didn't have any parents, well you lived more of your fathers life then your mothers" Matt says looking at me with wide eyes.

"I lived dads life and only brought up Oceania the girls back at home Anna and Jenny lived mom's life but the thing is the gangs got to their parents and their mothers were gang members not leaders until they met the girls father" I say shrugging me shoulder as I lean my head on the back of the couch.

"I thought they died in a car crash?" "Did they know each other or something?" Matt and Flynn both question at the same time.

"The car crash was planned is what us three thinks. Also yes the parents did know each other both fathers were best friends as well as the mothers they all went to school together and they all knew about the gangs but the girls didn't meet each other until the night of their death when Jenny came for a holiday with her parents only to find out that they were in a car 'accident' which we all know isn't true" I state as everyone's mouth drops open.

"Damn what some crazy life we have all been living" Noah says as we all agree with him.

We all relax and watch whatever Oceania is watching which is a Jumanji.

*****

"Come on we are going to the tattoo polar now" I say as soon as the movie finishes

"Why" Flynn whines like a kid

"Because I want a tattoo and Noah can sign my forms" I say shrugging my shoulders as Oceania nods eagerly.

"Your going to get the life tattoo's ay" Oceania says smiling at me with hopefully eyes

"I sure am flames and I am also going to get a surprise one to for you" I say looking down at her as jumps up and down.

"But it's so late" Matt whines this time.

"Who said we were going to a public one?" I question with a raised eyebrow "We are going to Jess ain't we" Noah says with a straight face.

"Yup I promised her I will let her do my first tattoo" I say with a smile.

"Well then lets go" Oceania says happily as she drags my out of the room but before I leave the couch I grab a hold of Noah's wrist and drag him with us.

*****

Hey guys how ya- OMG IS THAT SERIOUSLY HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE READING THIS BOOK!!! OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

I know boring chapter but ehh we getting there soon and btw do you guys want me to do those talks with the characters again I did in some of the chapters before but I am not sure if y'all liked it or not.

Anyway starlit 18 out.

(P.S. Follow ma insta its yo_girl_aroha and add us on SC the names atuteru9)