Antonino

The guys stands up and moves closer my standing front of Noah protectively "What are doing here Antonino" I snarl in anger.

"Audric? Is it really you" Antonino says moving closer "Step any closer and I will shoot you" I growl at the man standing in front of me.

"You won't dare" He challenges me, I waste no time grabbing the gun out of Noah's waist and turn the safety off and point it to his head.

"You know well not to dare challenge me" I say coldly the tension in the air is so thick that you can't even cut it with a knife.

"What do you want Antonino?" Alex growls stepping closer to Noah right beside me.

"Ahhh Rebel Guns are reunited" Antonino says stepping back as we looks at us "Alex, Lexi stand down" Noah says putting a hand on my shoulder for reassurance.

"Rebel you know this gang?" Dad ask standing up from his chair and walks over to me I don't answer as I look at Noah for a answer.

He nods at and I sigh look at my dad "This idiot of a fool is actually Noah's biological father" I announce saying father like it was poison in my mouth.

Everyone gasp at us "Levi get mom and the girls and take them somewhere else away from here until we call" I demand my brother.

"Will do sis" He says grabbing his keys out and walking out the door Antonino look between all my brothers and I.

"Let me through Lexi and no will be hurt" Antonino growls at me "No" I growl back at him with a glare in my eyes.

"I want to talk to my son" He growl in anger as he returns my glare with more hatred, I snort "Son? What Son? You lost that fucking title the day you ordered men to kill us three. The only reason he stayed was because of Lisa but you were so fucking dumb in your head that you sent him to do a deal at the age of 13 but I am proud that he did what he did because this boy right here has succeeded in many way without the need or help of a family so this man right here is no Son of yours" I snarl in anger as Noah and Alex both hold me back.

"He's my only fleshing blood left Lexi now let me through to my son" Antonino say with venom dripping from each word spoken.

"Well he wouldn't be if that stupid son of yours would've listen to the first warning I gave" I say clenching my fist tight.

"Lexi I will take it from here" Noah says coming in my view making me focus on him only "No Audric you don't need this bastard in your life he was the reason we were in danger a lot just let me go so I can kill him" I say looking with his blue eyes.

"That's exactly why Alex is holding you amour plus it's time I talk to him" Noah says with both hand resting on my shoulders.

"Fine but if he hurt you or says something about you and Lisa in a disrespectful way I am killing him" I say glaring for the last time.

"Alright now calm down and don't give all the gang leaders here tonight another trouble" He says chuckling as he ruffles my hair.

"Alex hold her if she is getting out of hand you know what to do" Noah says lastly before disappearing out the door with Antonino behind him.

A moment of silence then followed after the tension in the air is still so thick you can't breathe.

"So Devin is this the daughter everyone is talking about?" Another male stands up looking at me as if I am his food.

"Sorry darl I am taken" I announce as Damion steps next to me wrapping an arm around me "you can always come to me for a good time I can give you better" He says and now all my brothers, dad, Sam, Damion and his boys, plus Alex take a gun out and aim's to the male.