Truth is to be set free

"Eat up boss orders" a deep male voice said opening the door.

I normally reply back but I kept silence still in the shadows behind the door.

"Where are fiesty one?" His voice echoed through the room. I hear steps moving around on the hard wood floor.

As I watch the male figure walk into the bathroom I took that as my chance to get out.

I slipped through the door and closed it softly behind me.

"Hey" someone yelled enough for me to only hear. He sprinted up the stairs charging at me.

I duck down and dodged his right hook. I slip through his legs and kick where the sun don't shine, he knelt down to wear his part is and I took that as my chance to do round house kick to his head he fell unconscious on the floor.

I looked around for any cameras or what so ever and changed his body into the room next door to me. Damn does this guy eat bricks and rocks because he ways more then Damien does.

Really even when I am kidnapped I think of him.

I sigh and close the door behind me, I check my surroundings to see if anyone was there and if I knew which place it was.

I walk down the giant staircase carefully. Once I came down the last step I see we are back at his old mansion where i know the bits and pieces of the house.

I run to the living room, I need to get to the basement because I have a feeling he kidnapped my sisters too.

Once I reach the living room I run down the hallway on the other side leading me to the garage area and the door that leads to the basement.

"Wait until they come then everything will fall in to place" I hear dickhead from a distance.

"She will get out and that message u sent won't hold them back they will be here soon without even knowing" I froze as I heard the voice.

It's wasn't always just me, Anna and Jenny but we also had someone else until she back stabbed me in the back.

Rania....

Bitch of the bitch the Queen of Barbie dolls which reminds me her Brittney and Tiffany will be a marriage couple with Tiffany as their child.

They are just made for each other and I can clearly see that.

*****
*Claps ×3* *stomp ×2* *whistle* I did our code no one knows and will stay that way, I did it low and move to the back room.

*Clap, clap, clap, stomp, stomp, whistles love song from rio in tune* that's Anna's signal. I slowly but quickly make my way to where the noise had come.

I look around once before I open the door slowly.

"Anna... You here" I ask softly.

"Lex I'm here" was her reply.

I open the door and close it behide me I look around and see Anna in the cell on the left side chained up, a couple in the cell next to her which the figures look oddly familiar.

"Lexi.. darling is that you" I heard the soft worried voice say which made me stop in my tracks.

"Mom??" I asked curious.

"Yes darling it is I am sorry this happened to you guys, come come help your sister then you can help your father and I" Mom says standing up and looking at Anna then dad.

"How did you guys get here??? We were told you went overseas and couldn't return home because of work" I ask as I picked locked the door to Anna's cell.