Payback is a bad bitch

"Damion, step on it" I say coldly as I am determine to beat the hell out of those piece of shits at the underground.

Damion didn't hesitate to step on it and race out of the area "Where to" He ask taking a glimpse at me "underground" Is all I say.

*Slap* "Ow what the fuck Anna" I growl holding where she just slapped me and glare at her "Lexi, don't you bloody growl at me or else" Anna warns me causing me to shut up quickly.

I maybe the leader of our group but Anna when it comes to her motherly hood you DO NOT wanna mess with her, I respect her cause she was the closes I had to a mother.

Snickers were heard next to her "Light, Noah if you don't shut the fuck up I will kill you with my bare hands" I warn them and they shut up quickly.

"I swear Lexi if you don't say Hi or say something or do something to your boyfriend I will hurt you before you hurt someone else" Anna warns her glare hardens on me.

I roll my eyes but obey anyway "Hey B" I say kissing Damion's cheek as he changes gear "Hola amore" He says smiling at me his Hispanic accent coming through.

"Wait you have a Hispanic accent since when" Anna and Jenny exclaim in unison.

"Yeah I have Italian in me from my grandmothers side" He replies giving them a smirk that I so love.

"Oh Lisa I miss her what a lovely lady" Noah says smiling at Damion "Oh right non of you know each other well boys these girls are my sisters and you know my threats so don't push ya luck, and girls these two idiots are my best friends since I moved to Atlanta and boys this fabulous guy sitting next to me is my boyfriend" I announced with a smirk on my face.

In 3... 2... 1...

"Oh boyfriend now aye" Alex says looking at Noah to me to Damion lingering on him a bit longer "Damion since right now we are in a dangerous situation at this moment wait until we get home because your not getting off quickly." Alex warns in his brother mode tone.

"Hey amour" Noah calls out to me "hmm" I hum in response "Can I give him the brother/best friend lecture too" Noahs says looking at me.

Damion looks at me with a puzzled look in his eyes, looks like I got to explain some more shit to them. "Yeah whatever but don't forget Noah he is new to ma life now" I say looking at Noah with a wink letting him get the message.

BRINGGGGG...

"What" Damion answer his phone with a bored tone "Yeah I got them in the car stick with the plan though we almost there just hold it" Damion says straightening up a bit more, "She's alright I got her the girls and the boys" Damion replies after about a 30 seconds "I don't know what they are to her your gonna have to ask her and find out" Damion says trying to sound not so bored, "Yeah yeah got to go see ya there and don't start anything" Damion says lastly ending the call.

"Dad" The girls and I say in unison looking at Damion.

"Yup he is getting impatient and so really wants to kill the girls already" Damion says chuckling a bit "We better get there in a hurry" I say smirking everyone matching my smirk.

Payback is a bad bitch

*****

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT THAT OUR TOP 9 FIGHTERS HAVE A TEAM MATCH" I hear the MC announces as soon as we get out of the car the crowd go crazy.

Wow that's a good thing so we don't go running around the place.

"Okay, Damion get my dad make sure that you guys are ready and if anyone attacks you shoot them, Alex and Noah you guys are to have our backs from a far so the fight is still fair and lucky last you two get you copy and make sure to give em everything you got" I say quickly just as we got to the door.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AS YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT WE SAVED OUR BEST FOR LAST" The crowd once again gets crazy louder.

"ALRIGHT PEOPLE THE LAST AND ONLY TEAM FIGHT LEFT IS BLOODSHED, FLAMER, AND WELCOME TO HELLLLLLLLLLL" The crowd screams and yells some people hooting.

"ALRIGHT AND THE LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE WORLDS FAMOUS STREET FIGHTERS NIGHT, LIGHTNING AND NIGHTTTTT SHADEEEEEEEE" Just as I thought that the crowd couldn't get any louder boy I was hell wrong everyone hoots and hoots screaming and yell not even a single boo or anything.

"Girls it time to show them who the real fighters are" Anna says smirking "I wanna say it" Jenny whines like a 6 year old kids "No your delayed" Anna says shrugging.

"Enough now, let give them payback" I say coldly sending shivers to the boys.

"ALRIGHT YOU FOOLS KNOW THE RULES AND I AIN'T GONNA EXPLAIN SO ARE YOU READY?" The MC says looking at both teams.

"ALRIGHT BEGIN TH-" Mc was cut off by a yell out of my mouth "STOP" I yell along with Jenny and Anna.

Everyone goes quiet and snaps their head at us even Damion and Alex "I got a better match" I say smiling making everyone look at me with confusion.

"Night Shade and her team against the real Night Shade, Lightning and Night" I say introducing the girls and I with smile at us.

"Get out of here young lady this is no place for petty little girls like you three" A man step out of the crowd closer to me.

I don't even answer and just do Night Shade's signature move that no can do because it was hard complicated and you will be dead by other gangs because they want us in there gang.

"Anyone else wanna test against us?" I yell loud enough for everyone to hear and no one steps forward so I take that as my cue to walk into the ring.

"Bloodshed, get your boys and beat it" I says and lucky they all obey to my demands.

"How did you get out?" My copy growls at me taking off her hoodie showing the place that it is indeed me, everyone gasp looking between us.

"Killed your gang" I reply happily and I hear more growls from the side it was the girls copies making my sisters and I smile not smirk but smile.

"Wow you got guts to kill your best friend who just so happens to now be my brother" My copy say smirking and my smile grows bigger.

"You talking about me bitch?" Alex speaks up stepping forward on myside "Don't ever call me you brother because that's something I never was" Alex says coldly.

"And Night Shade make sure to kill these girls slowly and painfully" Alex says looking at us with a proud look in his eyes.

I smile and nod my head at him "With pleasure" I smirk as the coldness in my tone send shivers to a lot of people Night Shade taking over my body "This is a Death Match" I announce proudly and the crowd goes wild.

****

Got it done guys hope ya like it...

Starlit18 out