Full Explanation

Flynn P.O.V

"Lexi, I want a full explanation right now from all of you" Dennis says in seriousness as we all sit down in the second living room closer to the medical centre of the house.

"Oceania go with Max we will be alright" Noah says kissing his daughters head.

I am thankful that he didn't die, I am so thankful that I am reunited with the family I grew up with on the streets that's where we found Lexi when she was walking home from the underground she was getting jumped by some idiots but she kicked all of their asses.

"Uncle Flynn this applies to you to" Jim says in a respectful tone with a blank face on "The same applies to uncle Matt" Lucas says in an anger tone.

Matt and I look at each other as we both nod our heads and taking a seat down as I pull Lexi with us Alex following behind sitting in the middle placing Lexi on his lap.

I look to Damion to see his fist balled up into a fist and angry clouding his eyes but he holds back.

"Well as you now know us 5 are not Rebel Gun's we were just called that because we always did things together and always had each others back don't matter what it was we were in it together" Noah says smiling at all of us.

"We are the leaders of the gang because we were all basically raised on the streets" Alex says as he wraps his arms around Lexi.

"We made this gang up because we were all in gangs except me , Me on the other hand was the worlds best street fighter and gangs from all across the world were dying to get a hold of me but I was hard to track down because we kept moving a lot." Lexi explains as she needs her head back on Alex.

"Alex being the schools bad boy and a pain in my ass started hanging with Lexi no one knew she existed except me and Matt being her teachers and all we came to a conclusion that she was hiding something, and then when we came back from a drug deal we found Lexi being jumped by a group of guys from Black Carving just as were about to step in Lexi was kicking their asses and had them all on the floor within a minute" Noah says chuckling at the end as Matt nods in agreement.

"We knew of Alex and his hacking skills so we pulled him aside and asked him to do a background check on her and he did coming back with some interesting news, were all rivals but in school no one was a rival is was the only place no one would find out" Matt says shaking his head at Lexi.

"Then that's when Jenny and Anna walked into the picture and no they have no clue who we are and what Lexi is that was the only way to keep them safe, we were all glad that Lexi found them because that brought her time to get away from us guys because you could tell her tom boyish side was increasing" I say chuckling as Lexi hits my shoulder.

"Hold on what age have you guys known each other again?" Levi ask as he rubs his stomach "Alex is from when she was 5 they went to pre school together and then Alex moved turns out Lexi left two months after and they ended up being friends again and she kept moving but Alex kept moving two so they always found each other don't matter where. Me and Noah walked in to the photo when they were 7 but that was years of us getting to know each other and bonding and I brought Flynn when we were spending time together but we were always on the streets so yeah" Matt explains the story.

"The girls came in when we were 11 or 12 and we instantly got along because we all fought each other in the underground and that's when Night Shade and them were born" Lexi explains I look around the room as everyone stays in silence to gulp down the information given.

"Hold on that doesn't tell us how you guys became the worlds strongest and feared gang then what 3 years ago that all stopped and everyone thought they were dead but they will always be known as legends?" Dennis says looking at the us confusing.

"Not only that if Alex knew Lexi at the age of 5 and you guys walked in on the age of 7 then what age did you guys want Alex to do a background check on Lexi and why did you do it considering you guys knew each other well?" Lucas says being the smart one out of his siblings.

"Okay well we will answer Lucas's questions first" I say laying my head back on the back on the couch.

"Ok well I have known Lexi the longest out of all of us and throughout my childhood life I was known as the bad boy who always went against the rules so I let it stick. When I moved I thought I will never see Lexi again but I was wrong because 2 months after I found her again roaming the halls trying to find her class and also to find out that she started two weeks ago so that made it even worse for me" Alex says frowning a bit.

"Yeah but it was funny, then Noah being my teacher and Matt too we all kind of got a long because we were interested in the same things and the class being a normal class hated work so we changed it up by having me wanting to make an entrance because as we've already stated I was a no one but that's because I needed to make my self comfortable with the school" Lexi says smiling as she shrugs her shoulder.

"I didn't do the background check I just made it look like I did but in reality I didn't I gave them the truth because they are in a gang so either way they would've found out anyway so yeah plus I made sure to tell Lexi so she would know" Alex says looking at the boys.

"We started becoming more comfortable in each other and all the bonding paid off because every time we will be in a street or a area we will have people by us don't matter who they will be by us, our names at first was Rebel Gun's but then more people from across the world that came here started hanging with us too, so when we kept doing illegal shit people started calling us Serpent Streets because we were like snakes looks cool, but is vicious as and it was all created on the streets from the beginning so yeah" I say crossing my arms over my chest looking at the boys in front of me one by one.

*Ting* I hear a phone go off from beside me "Oh fuck" I hear Alex say as he reads his phone and Lexi jumping up from his lap and stomping out of the room.

"What is it?" Matt, Noah and I all ask in unison as we stare at Alex confused "She has a fight in 30 minutes and she has a race in about 2 hours" Alex states as all of us stand to attention.

"With who? and who said yes for her?" Noah ask confused as he grabs his gun out of his pocket and checking the bullets.

"Yannick said it because someone new just moved and has requested to fight the best and the bet is up to a mill" Alex states doing the same action as Noah.

"I need to reload" They both announce before walking out of the room.

"Had to be when her mother is in hospital and Yannick is going to get beat the fuck up I swear" Matt mutters as he walks out of the room.

"Dennis get your guards here on double ups we can't risk anything make sure that one of you or your brothers need to stay here with you mother, also one of you need to inform your father or Sam so they can inform the rest but whatever you do alright, do NOT tell the girls because hell gonna break loose once those two find out" I say looking at Dennis who nods his head.

"Levi your the twin you coming with me and the boys to keep her safe and to watch out for her, Damion I heard you were her ex-boyfriend so whatever you have going on with my niece also known as my best friend you better put everything aside and do what Noah and Alex were trying to tell you before when they eliminated Black Carvings, if you don't remember I can always bring Oceania out to remind you" I smirking at Damion as he flips me off but nods his head.

I leave it as that and walk out to go to the weapon room to reload.

You need to change you look horrific My inside voice tells me.

"No shit sherlock" I mutter rolling my eyes.

****

Hey guys I know its been a while but my stupid of a school seems to laugh and like it because they wanna make everything due at the same time. I swear to god I might actually kill someone ay.

Anyway how ya all doing?? Comment to let me know you guys like it still and tuff like that don't forget I have another book if you guys wanna check that one out too.

starlit18 out.