Explanation

Lexis P.O.V

"Shhh. Go sleep my girly" I whisper rubbing circles on my nieces back as she sobs into my chest.

I am angry about Matt, but I am pissed off about Raymond and I now know for sure I am going to make Ryder fucking live a hell life and then fuck him up and then rebuild him then fucking break him down repeatedly.

"I love you aunt" She says softly looking up at me her eye red and puff with a red nose and tears stains on her cheeks.

"I love you too baby girl always have and always will" I say kissing her forehead hugging her tightly.

"You're not going through any of that again you hear me I am going to kill anyone who touches you" I say resting my cheek on her head as I feel her head nod.

"Go sleep baby girl" I whisper as I rub her back her breathing calming down.

After about five minutes I here her softly snoring as I rest her head on her pillow covering her with a blanket and kissing her forehead softly.

"No one is going to hurt you again" I whisper before quietly tip toeing out of her room closing the door behind me and sprinting off to the living room to make sure no one is dead yet.

I walk in the room to see Alex have Matt in a coke hold and Noah about to punch Matt "Enough" I say just as they were about to touch.

They all snap their heads at me, and I see them calm down a bit "Alex, Noah sit down Now and Matt fucking explain before I do some real damage" I growl stepping into the living room.

As they all nod and look at Matt but sit down shoving him backwards as Matt slips and falls back "First you leave for a dumb reason, then you get Raymonds fucking sister pregnant, then you fucking rock up after all these years and tell us that we have a gang ball to get to and our old gang had reunited and are asking for their leaders who are not only me but Noah and Alex too" I growl as I take a step forward with each step I take.

"Look I know it sounds bad but it isn't worth it I brought back Serpent Streets because the whole gang was being threaten by one of our old rivals because after you revealed your face as Night Shade everyone lost it, they found out that the leaders from SS are still alive but Audric everyone thinks your dead hell I even thought you were dead. Everyone from around the world have called me privately and has told me to pass on the messages to you guys as soon as possible and I knew you moved to this area but I didnt know you were my niece that why I came early to find you and Alex" Matt says sitting down leaning back resting his head on the back head of the couch looking at the ceiling.

"Why Levi though?" Alex ask taking the words right from my mouth "Because his father is Devin Armstrong the worlds second most feared gang leader and because Tyler our hacker has found information on you but I didnt know it was you Lexi, I swear if I knew I couldve took you with me to your mother, Tyler said we needed to get a hold of you because we didnt know what you look like or anything but we only had tiny bit of information on you and I thought Levi was the only one to solve that problem so I messaged him under SS so world could get out, and turn out it was his sister the whole time" Matt says sighing as he looks at me.

"So hold up let me get this straight, you are Lexis mothers little brother and Lexi here is your niece but you didnt know that she was and you brought back our gang because rivals found out we are still living and threaten us and Tyler wanted you to get a girl which so happened to be Lexi herself because he thought she could help us and he didnt know it was his boss he was actually getting you to look for until you found out this afternoon" Alex says confused but look straight at Matt.

"Basically" Matt say shrugging his shoulders.

"Well fuck" Noah and I say in unison as we lean back in the chair.

"What about this ball?" Alex says looking at Matt as we see him stiffen at the question.

"What is it Matt?" I ask him to as I sit up straight looking up at him with a questionable look.

"Well you see it is a must to go to this ball" Matt says slowly making me annoyed a bit "Spit it already" Noah and Alex say in an annoyed tone.

"Well the whole of both families are going to be here tomorrow morning and they are coming to the ball and are coming to see the-" I cut off Matt as I realised what he was meaning.

"They want to meet the leaders of the famous Serpent Streets" I finish off before standing up shocked.

"Fuck" Alex, Noah and I say all in unison as we freak out.

"Got that damn straight my family dont even know about me being in that gang" Matt say sighing.

"No, not that Matt mum and them know us as the Rebel Guns if they find out that we were the worlds most feared leaders we are dead meat all of us because they didnt know" I explain as I start pacing.

"We can do a makeover for the night" Alex says like he just came up with the most brilliant idea in the world.

"No, we cant because we are the leaders, so we are expected to be there because our gang member knows us as our true selves not someone else" I answer pacing back in forth rubbing my temples.

"Lexi, its time to tell and show them the real us we have done so much with just us five considering you and Alex were a young age too it has been even longer so maybe its time to show your real family the real you" Noah says to me grabbing my shoulders resting his hands on my tensed shoulders.

"Oceania once told Damion that youre a fighter and if he loved you that much he will put everything a side and fight for you, now I am going to use her words. You are a fighter, you dont care what people think because you love yourself and will do anything to help the others around you, and I know for sure your family will be happy knowing you have told them everything so get with it" Alex says looking at me with a serious tone.

"Let me think about it then" I say walking away from them just as I was about to go through out the door Matt stopped me.

"Lexi, your uncle Flynn is coming and its the Flynn the fifth one of us" Matt says before I blacked out.

*****

Hey gang wow there was five of them man could there be any other people.

They were also the worlds most feared leaders meaning Damion wasnt the original, but Lexi was, how do you reckon the family is going to react?

Comment and let me know aye.

"You ready to show them the real Lexi Armstrong" I say looking straight at her with a smirk.

"Leave me alone I am freaking out as it is" Lexi says with a pout on her face.

"Good luck" I say to her

"What about Damion do I get to hurt him for hurting Lexi" Lucas says cracking his knuckles as Damion gulp.

"But I am the most feared leader" Damion says keeping a straight face.

"But.." I say with a smirk on my face as Damion shakes his head at me

Starlit18 out