Kidnapped x2

"Around the city, pass the cops that we have located and last but not least its been raining lately so the it must be really muddy so to have some fun come back here through the back roads" Selena say smiling evil like she is about to kill someone with fun.

"Flash Lightning are you ready?" A nod was her reply "Night Shade are you ready" I press the accelerator making a thunder rumble causing me to smile "GO" Selena throws the flag.

I speed off pressing the accelerator down as far as it could go taking the lead, I look back in the mirror seeing he is coming up behind on the left side trying to push me but I give him no way to come close and block his path and every other side he tries to move.

I change the gears and press down harder leaving him behind as I am coming around the corner of the police department siren's go off and I drift to the sides going through other directions. I stay close to the sides for it to be easier to drift around.

"POLICE STOP THE VEICHEL THIS INSTANT" The police calls out from behind me I use the first turbo and speed faster then normal drifting from side to side to dodge from hitting people.

I am heatless to everyone except my family and friends in my heart I always got time for them.

I look in my side mirror and see no cops are behind me so I take a right turn to the back roads as I slowed down my speed getting to the back roads.

As I got 10km away from the city black Range Rovers and SUV's started coming out of no where oh boy here we go again this time imma take the upper hand here not like last time and only could do very little of fighting.

I stop for a minute and wait for all of them to flash there lights on, I turn on my second turbo and press down on the accelerator speeding all the ways up no one bothers to follow me which is weird i look behind me and see I am a long distance away from them so look back to the front and see a bright yellow Range Rover in my way. I try and drift to the side but it was already too late.

*****

"What are we going to do? We couldn't get her sister's because Shadow Mist gang was there and they kept on getting in our way including the Eclipse and random people" I hear a feminine voice from a short distance.

"Huh? That doesn't make any sense" says a low dark evil voice sounding very familiar, but where have i I heard that voice before.

"Don't worry we will have them back sir" The feminine voice says again.

*gasp* "Yes because if you don't I will pay another visit to your brother, *choking noise* but you wouldn't want that" The male voice says deeply low and evil.

"Yes sir" was a weak reply "Great, now get going or else I will change my mind" the evil voice comes back.

"This is going to be fun once I have all the things I need to revenge you" The voice says again. Who is this? And what does he mean.

Far my head hurt like a mother bitcher this is stupid I am kidnapped for second time. When I get out, I swear I will make this gang or whoever this is never want to mess with me again.

"Well look who it is the one an only Lexi Light or is it Armstrong the missing daughter of the famous family Armstrong the second most feared gang."

"What do yo......" I tried to talk but my throat was dry as fuck. "Oh right, water! SOMEONE GET SOME WATER" The mysterious man yells making my ears hurt.

He sounds familiar but where? And how did he know my last name from one of my profiles when I kept moving.

I hear whispering between two people then later on I hear movement coming from the direction of the whispering.

"Here you go sir" a middle age lady beautiful gray and black hair with a beautiful Hispanic accent.

"Thank you Rosalina, Drink, Light it's the only way you will talk" A new voice says calling me by my last name, wait he sounds familiar

There was only one person who calls me that and that Alex Light the one and only one of my very few friends I count as a brother.

I drink the water as fast as I could water going over me. Wait I am still Night Shade..... FUCK!!! 

"Alex? Is it you" I ask with a serious tone. "Well yes Miss Fire Light, did you miss me" he reply's stepping out of the shadows.

"Why are you doing this? Why am I here?" Questions just kept popping in my head.

"Well karma is a bitch and now it's time for you to pay for your mistake" Alex shouts as if someone is listening into our conversation.

Why the fuck didn't you call and let me know you were caught up this shit" Alex whispers to me, "Well umm... for your information I thought I will never ever even see you but what does the man above bring me." I whisper and try getting out of the ropes tired to my wrist.

"Right, well play with it father is above listening in so play along with it after this we are going to have a major discussion on this."

"Why the fuck for?" I whisper wondering why this egg wants to talk to me.

"You will pay for the things you have done to this gang, when you pay for it you will be killed slowly and painfully"

"Fuck you" I spit out on the floor next to me.

"Oh no darl not yet but i will soon" He reply with a smirk on his face, of course this fucker will say something like that.

"So sick bastard" I yell earning a slap to my face.

"Your gonna fucking pay for that" I whisper yell at him.

"Sorry but i did say go with it" He whisper with a smile on his face.

"Wait until you help me get out of here." I whisper trying to hit him

"Bitch you will not disrespect me ever" *Slap* "ever" *Slap* "Again"

This is dick is really going to get it from me.

*Beating*

*****

Hey guys i will try and get this done now i want end this before I start this new journey in my life because now i am sick of this old life and gonna make a new one.

Peace out y'all i loath you guys.

""