Good Luck

Unknown P.O.V

*****

"Mission accomplished" Felica says coming to me as she shows me her tablet with a camera that is installed in the room Lexi is put in.

"Ah huh so you got my dear niece after all" My partner in crime says with a wide smile on his face.

"Yup, she stole my husband and my daughter from me I am not letting her get away with anything maybe if I lie to them and tell them Lexi held me captivated because she had feelings for my man they would let me back in" I explain to my now husband.

"What about me? are you just going to leave me to be with your old husband" Ola growls at me while moving away from me like I am someone scary.

"Yes but I will still love you its just so we can get more info to take the gang away from them and we will run this world" I says to calm him down when deep inside I just want to see me family.

"Sure you are" Ola says pinching the bridge of his nose and walking out of the room followed by Felica.

I sigh and don't bother trying to get him "I just want my family back" I mutter under my breathe

That stupid bitch was all they could say "Lexi this" Lexi that" "Lexi" "Lexi" "Lexi" screw it I am going to her now.

I stand up pissed from the old memories coming back and walk out the door closing my office door behind as my guards all nod their heads at me.

"Take me to the room they have our new addition" I say with a smirk on my face as they all smirk back at me.

****

"WAIT UNTIL I KILL YOU STUPID BASTARD" I hear Lexi say from the door as my guards wake her up.

"Always the ones to make threats even when she isn't in the position" I say making my appearance known.

"Who are you?" Lexi ask squinting her eyes to get a better chance.

"Oh you don't remember me" I say walking to the front of the pack of guards with a smirk on my face.

"whaa y-you d-di-died" Lexi shutters in fear as she takes my appearance in.

"Clearly I am alive and well" I say with a smirk on my face raising my eyebrows at her

"story time" I say clapping my hands together excitedly as I walk around her cell slowly the squatting down beside her.

"Once a upon a time a powerful women fell in love with a bad boy gang leader and they both loved each along the way they had a baby girl the father wanted to name the baby girl after his best friend who was there with him the whole time apparently. I went along with it and we names our baby girl after her, but the mother tried her hardest to be a great mother for the baby girl but the baby girl always loved the fathers best friend she even went to the point of calling her aunt the mother became jealous and faked her death and punished her daughter for 8 years until the so called aunt saved her again" I say as Lexi listens with glossy eyes.

"The baby girl is happy now, we tried sending threats to the fathers gang and everyone he cared but they didn't listen to the powerful women but that's okay because the powerful women is going to show them who's more powerful" I say with a smile that's also a smirk

"What? You telling a story and I wasn't invited" I hear Ola say from behind me as everyone turns around to look at him.

"Who are you?" Lexi says with narrowed eyes to Ola

"Aww so your dear mother didn't tell you about me did she" Ola says with a smirk on his face.

"What the fuck do you mean? You keep my mother out of your mouth bastards" Lexi spits out at Ola

I lift my hand up and slap her "Watch your mouth bitch" I say lowly with venom in my tone

"What? This is because your daughter and boyfriend chose me over you.... Pathetic you are because all I do is help you that whole time I was doing whatever I can to help you" Lexi grits out to me as she spits blood out.

"Shut up" I say slapping across the face.

"That all you got.. you not getting anything out of me" Lexi says making me angrier.

"Watch me take everything you have... watch me burn every family member you have alive..." I say with a smirk on my face but it slowly drops as she doesn't budge she just nods her head a smirk of her own on.

"Nada" Lexi says with a smirk on full display.

"Shut up" I yell at her and slap her face over and over again my hands hurting and Lexi being close to being knocked out.

*****

Anddddddddddddd I should leave it there time for squeal....

Lemme know if I should just leave it or I should just make the squeal another book.

The squeal will be Oceania's point of views because she is basically Lexi's clone ahah.

Please don't hate me either because I left the book like this hopes you like it though.

Starlit18 out