Ball x2

"Hold the fuck up what did you just say?" Lucas says stepping in front of me protectively "Ahh, I see that the famous Lexi Armstrong was found but is still hiding secrets against her family" Yannick says smirking at me as I glare a him and step in front of Lucas.

"Yannick if you know whats best for you then do it" Noah growls stepping beside me as Yannick pales as he looks at Noah.

"How??? You fucking died..... I was there when it happened...." Yannick says quickly looking at Noah "Its called faking a death for a good fucking reason how do you think you have been getting your drugs and guns like that huh?" Alex says stepping in.

"Hey dont change the subject what the fuck did you call my family" Lucas says angrily as he goes to grab a fist full of Yannicks shirt.

"Leaders of the Serpent Streets" Yannick says a blank face on smirking at Lucas everyone literally stopped what they were doing and looked at us the music cut off.

"It makes sense" I hear Levi mutter under his breath as he looks up at me holding me stare as I raise a eyebrow at him.

"You knowing uncle Matt and Flynn, me getting unknown messages from SS which is the initials of Serpent Streets, you being a true leader when Dennis is still learning and he is the oldest, you watching out for our whole family, fighting for us even, Noah and Alex knowing you too and they are both from their own gangs. Everything you did was all because you were the leader of the most feared gang and still to this day everyone had thought that you guys were dead until Yannick mentioned that the famous leaders of the famous gang will be here" Levi says staring at me his eyes not leaving mine as I break contact first and step away from them looking down.

"The reason she didnt want to come in the first place was to keep us safe" Dad muttered as I looked up and made eye contact with him.

"Either fucking way she is my baby sister and she will always be, leader or not so if you disrespect her one more time then oh lord help me" Lucas growls angrily as he shakes his head at everyone.

"Serpents" I call out as everyone from my gang steps forward and salutes me "Outside now" The whole of Rebel Guns say in unison and in no time the gang was out.

"Yannick watch my fucking family if they are hurt in anyway so lord help me I will murder you then bring you back to life then murder you again and I will keep doing it until there is nothing left" I growl my voice coming out cold as I glare down at Yannick who nods his head immediately.

"Walter, Chase, Sam, Devin since you guys are most experience then watch our family" Alex says nodding his head at pops and them as they nod back.

"The rest of you carry on" I call out and everyone immediately looks away and goes back to normal "Lexi" I hear a soft whisper followed by a small whimper come from my mom.

"Come here mom" I say opening my arms up for her as she waste no time running into my arms hugging me tightly.

"I am still your daughter, I am still your little girl always was and always will be but I just have somethings to take care of and I will promise to explain later" I say softly kissing her head as she nods and wipes her eyes the tears holding in her eyes.

"I love you Lexi, like your brother stated leader or not I am still our mother and you a still my daughter don't matter what" Mom states stroking me cheek as I lean into her touch.

I nod my head as I walk away the boys all giving mom a hug and kiss on the cheek as they follow behind me as we all walk through the crowd with our heads high and smirks on our faces to block our emotions.

"Serpents" I along with the other Rebel guns say in unison as everyone stand at attention.

"As everyone knows why we are back here again" Noah says the first one to speak up "Since a threat from a old rival has come up we will be taking care of it but remember since we are all back here again and have revealed ourselves to everyone there will be more threats so stay alarmed" Alex says looking around the place.

"Everyone who we have chosen for leaders for each state thank you for everything but we leaders will take it from here" Matt says nodding his head to each other the members.

"What is going to happen with Night Shade?" Colton calls out "Wh-" I cut Flynn of with my fingers.

"Yes as everyone knows I Lexi Armstrong is Night Shade the best underground fighter there is that does not make a difference do you understand me everything will be how it was before." I say my face blank and no emotions showing.

"There will be a private meeting I will get Robert to pass the message along" Flynn says as everyone nods their head.

"Dismiss" Rebel Gun's says in unison as we all walk back inside just in time to hear a gun shot go off.

*BANG*

Screams are heard as everyone ducks down "ARIZ" I hear multiple screams and that's when I looked to my family to see my mom on the floor with a bullet to her stomach.

"MOM" I scream as I jump up and sprint to her pushing and shoving everyone away as I rush to my mother.

"Mom listen to me" I say as I reach her pushing all her hair out of her faces as tears brim in my eyes "Lexi don't cry" Mom says weakly smiling at me as she strokes my cheek.

*****

Nooooooo Ariz stay alive

"Don't you dare kill my mother I will kill you" Lexi threatens me as I just flip her off.

"I am your creator remember do you want me kill you" I say smirking evilly at her

Starlit18 out