Beauty???

"Well you see we are all in a group called Rebel Guns and ev-" Matt was cut off *Doorbell* "Save by the bell" Grans says looking at Matt and Flynn with a scary look.

"I will get it" Oceania exclaims happily running out of the living room.

"Hello is Rebel Guns here by any chance" I hear, and familiar voice ask "Fuck" Alex, Matt and I say together springing into action as we sprint out of the living room.

"LHR NOW" I call out to see Oceania not hesitating to take her knife out and aim it at his neck.

"What do you want?" Alex growls stepping beside Noah his fist curled in a fist glaring at Antonino.

"I wanna know why my men are all killed and everything of the Black Carvings no longer exist" Antonino says looking at us then down to the blade that is held to his neck.

Oceania pushes the blade into his neck more blood dripping "You are the leader of that gang" Oceania growls venom in his tone.

Antonino makes a small movement "If you hit her or do anything to her, I will fucking murder you right here and now" Noah, Alex and I all growl glaring at Antonino.

"Who's at the door?" Dad ask walking in with Pops and Pa stopping in his tracks "Oceania go to my sister in the living room tell Max to be on alarm we cant trust anything this fool does" I ask looking at Oceania as she backs away from Antonino.

"Flames meet you grandfather first" Flynn joins glaring at me "Grandfather?" Oceania ask looking around the room stopping on Noah Dad Oceania ask confused.

"This idiot of a fool i-" I was cut of by a growl "Fucking growl at me on more time Antonino I wont hesitate to hurt you" I glare at Antonino.

"Your my grandfather?" Oceania ask with a disgusted tone "Yeah he is Flames" Noah says looking at his daughter with a pained look.

"No he isn't" Oceania says angrily as she curves her fist into a ball "My family is here in this house with the Armstrong family, because no family turns their back on each other for the littlest things, and no family kidnaps their own granddaughter and tortures her for 7 to 8 fucking long years" Oceania says angry as fire burns in her eyes looking at Antonino with hatred.

"Sorry aunt" Oceania apologised to me looking down "Don't worry you took the words right out of my mouth" I say giving her a small smile as she smiles at me glaring one last time at Antonino before walking down the hallway.

"I love your daughter Noah" Pops says smiling at Oceania with Pa agreeing with him "Yeah same" Noah says smiling but his face going blank as he looks back at his father.

"What do you want? We spoke already what else do you need?" Noah ask in a monotone "No one answered my question" Antonino says rolling his eyes.

I dont hesitate to pull out my gun and aiming it straight at his head "You know youre starting to piss me the hell off" I say as I see Antonino step back away from the door.

"Your so called gang kidnapped your granddaughter for 7 to 8 years as she has already stated, not only that but they have tortured her to and now she is traumatized by that shit and she was 6 at the time when it first happened and guess what you were the leader then so give me one good reason why shouldn't kill you here and now" I say taking a step outside the end of my gun touching Antoninos skin.

"Corkscrew" Flynn and Matt both say as I dont hesitate stepping back and jumping into the air turning on my side as I flip and kick Antonino in the face.

"You put my niece into fucking pain just like how you put me into pain because Audric chose me over you" I say after landing.

"I didnt know she was my granddaughter Lexi" Antonino growls at me "And I didnt know Black Carvings is still your gang" I reply with sass.