"That's it"

"Sis wake up dad wants us" I hear Dennis call out but I don't listen and just snuggle closer to the warm pillow.

The pillow chuckles and rubs my ba- Wait pillows don't chuckle I think as I immediately open my eyes and look at the male touching me.

"Morning babe" Damion says kissing the top of my head "Morning B" I say smiling at the warmth and sleep I got.

"Lexi you know I love you right? And that I will never hurt you don't matter what life throw at us" Damion says looking deeply in my eyes.

"Hmmm" I nod my head thinking what was he going on about.

"Lexi I don't want to spend another day worrying about you knowing other males can claim you when your mine and I know we already call each other boyfriends and girlfriends but I wanna ask you instead of hiding so Lexi Armstrong will you take the position and be my girlfriend?" Damion says nervously looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"Of course I will you idiot" I say hugging him tightly and kissing him softly.

"Lexi for the la-" Dennis stops and we both break apart "Boii if you don't get out of here within the next minute then imma whip your ass, I just got my sister back and I don't wanna see my enemy and sister in bed" Dennis say shivering at the thought.

"Denny you love me" Damion calls out at Dennis.

They maybe enemies but since me and Damion got together they have been getting along well I think Damion is going to this treaty between the gangs because of us girls and because he is one top of the leader board he has the right to do it.

"Lexi, Lexi daddy said if you don't come down there he will whip both you and Damion's bum" Jenifer says happily waltzing in the room giggling.

I smile as I get out of Damion's embrace and walk slowly to Jenifer with a smile on my face "Did dad say that or did you" I say my smile getting wider as she steps back.

"Daddy did" She quickly reply's "How did dad know I was with Damion" I ask her raising an eyebrow at her.

She doesn't reply and I grab a hold of her before she run's off tickling her sides making the room fill with laughter's.

"Stop" Jenifer says between laughter's "Nope" I say popping the p tickling her sides.

I keep tickling her for a good minute and I finally decide its times to let her breathe "Ok lil sis go tell dad I will be there soon just let me freshen up" I say putting her down and ruffling her hair.

"Not the hair" She says whacking my hand and glaring at me.

I chuckle at her and walk to my bathroom washing my face and brushing me teeth "Hey babe I got somethings to do with the gang but I will be back as soon as possible" Damion says coming from behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"ok" I say rinsing my mouth from the toothpaste "Okay bye babe" Damion says kissing my cheek "Bye B call me alright" I say sternly hugging his waist.

"Will do" He say capturing my lips

"Lexi hurry up dad wants us" Jenny says coming in the bathroom tapping her foot impatiently "Lexi Armstrong I swear to God if your not down in less then a minute I am whipping your ass" I hear Anna yell causing me to jump out of Damion's embrace and running to the door.

"Bye Damion" I yell quickly running out of my bedroom door and sliding down the stairs landing right in front of all my brothers and Anna.

"30 seconds damn Anna you know how to get her out of bed" Levi says smirking at me "Ehhh she learnt from her last lessen" Anna says shrugging and walking to dads office.

"Yeah I have and if she turns out like mum that means not to mess with her I mean it been there done that" I say shuddering at the memory.

"Oh yikes that bad huh?" Lucas says shivering as I nod quickly not wanting to say anything unless Anna does her back hand ones.

"Took you long enough Rebel" Dad says as soon as we are all in the office "I was freshening up" I say walking to the front desk and sitting in front of him.

"Well as you have met our new allies and they are very amazed by you and your brothers" Dad says getting straight into business "Yeah but what's so bad about that" I ask sitting up straight listening carefully "Well we are the second most feared gang and you going out with Damion made you both gang the top weapon to take us down" Dad says nervously as he is afraid to tell me something.

"Yeah but I will still be able to fight most of them off but where are you getting at dad there's something your not telling me what is it?" I ask leaning forward getting a bit annoyed.

"They sent Jenifer and I a message at school while you were kidnapped that if we didn't get you to agree with the terms of Black Carvings they'll kill us" Max says with hatred and anger in his eyes.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I ask angrily standing up my facial probably scarier then Max because every steps away and flinches at my tone.

"They sent a dead bloody body to school saying if you didn't agree with the terms then they'll kill us" Max said hatred and coldness in his voice.

"Oh fuck" Anna and Jenny say at the same time.

I look at them with a ice cold smirk playing on my lips thinking of a wonderful plan to eliminate Black Carvings.

"No" they both yell at me staring at me with big eyes "Rebel don't worry we have it covered" Dad says nervously behind the desk.

"Nah dad I will handle this one they don't go threating my family and get away with it" I say with venom in my tone.

"Lexi no, not again" Jenny says turning me to face her "Yup again Raymond wanna play his games I will play" I say the cold smirk still playing at my lips.

"Light are you talking about Raymond Mitch leader of Black Carvings" Alex say stepping forward from behind all my brothers.

"Yeah the one who was best friends with him" I quickly snap my head to him I am probably ice cold now.

"That fucking bastard I am killing him" Noah says stepping forward "Why would you do that Noah" Lucas says looking at him confused.

"He killed..." Noah stop looking at me with sadness "My daughter" He finishes off and the room goes silent.

"Fucking cunt" Alex and I yell in unison everyone flinches at us right now I am shaking with anger "That's it" I say storming out of the office going to the garage "We in" Noah and Alex say at the same time following behind me.

"Stay and watch out for each other in case something happens" I demand trying to sound not so coldly.

"Noah get me the top three knives and guns and get you your weapons too, Alex get the things we need ready imma get changed quickly" I order taking my bag for emergency only and quickly getting changed.

Yeah don't really care if the boys see me they already have when I wear my bikini and when we use to sleep over.

"Alex what's Raymond's location?" I ask putting my leather jacket on and grabbing my combat boots "Raymond is located at the Black Carvings base on the outside of the city" Alex says typing fast on the laptop.

"Alright Noah get the keys your driving" I say getting in the car slowly followed by Alex then Noah.

****

Whoa... Noah had a daughter what the fuck?

"Lexi are you ready for fun" I ask smirking at her

"Yup I swear to god I will make that cunt pay" She says clenching her fist.

"I will rip him into pieces and make him eat his own dick" Alex says fuming with Anger

"I will eliminate the whole even if they are my old gang" Noah says hated in his tone.

"Get ready guys because karma is a payback" I say looking at them evilly.

Starlit18 out