Bitch Try Me

"WAKE THE FUCK UP" some idiots scream causing me to jump into defensive mode

I high kick and elbow whoever was behind me and in front of me

"Ugh" "Lexi did you really have to do that" I hear the voices of my brothers groaning. "Well don't wake me up like that because then I will have to teach you a lesson.

"Lexi wake up and get ready its the first day back at school" I hear the sweet voice of my mother calling out to me.

"Yes mom I'm up" I call out very tiredly "LEXI" I hear a little girl scream I face the door and see my little sister running at me "JENIFER" I yell and run up and twirl her in the air then hugging her tightly.

"I missed you big sis" She say cheerfully pulling away from the hug and poking my nose "and I missed you very very much" I say tickling her sides her beautiful laugh booming the room.

"Hey where's our hug" Lucas says standing up the rest following suit, Jenifer and I face them then face each other as we look at each other we come up with a plan and I carefully place her down and we both count to three "1" "2" "3" we yell and both sprint out the door the boys following suit.

*****

"Well look who the just walked in everyone the Devil herself" yup you guessed right miss queen bitch.

"Oh hey miss Barbie, did you come to get another black eye" I reply in fake cherry tone.

The hallways full with laughter "Who do you think you are coming up into my school and thinking you own this place" Tiffany yells at me.

I just keep a blank look and step forward towards her "I am Lexi fucking Armstrong the schools biggest badass bitch" I reply with a smirk on my face.

"ooooh" everyone says in unison.

"You wanna go" She says louder enough for the crowd to quiet down.

"Bitch try me you will loose again like every other time" I say loud and proud.

I see movement and on the left hand side and can feel my siblings step back away from me, I duck and step in with a powerful right hook hitting her right in the side of her face.

"Goodnight bitch" I yell in happiness cheers a heard throughout the hallways

"That's gonna leave a bruise" Levi says wrapping an arm around me.

"Move what's going on here" I hear the sweet voice of my wonderful boyfriend.

"Lex why is Tiffany looking dead" Damion ask wrapping his arms around me making Levi take his arms away and Damian placing his head in the crock of me neck.

"Ehhh the bitch deserved it" Jenny says coming up besides us.

"Come on guys our favourite subjects is up first" Anna says sarcastically

"What's your favourite subject now ma darl" I reply back with a smirk on my face.

"You already know so hurry up because that teacher is one hell of bitch plus I want to do little pranks on a couple on people" she say rushing.

I turn around and quickly kiss Damion on the lips and my brothers on their cheeks Jenny following suit "Bye love you guys" we say in unison and rush to catch up with Anna.

*****

"Welcome back class everyone is here so early this must be my lucky day" Miss Greenhill says with a smile on her face causing the girls and I to chuckle along with the boys, We did a couple of old school pranks on miss to start the rest of the year.

*High pitched scream* "That scream is priceless" I say a little louder then Intended too, the whole class laughter's echo's throughout the class.

"YOU!!! YOU DID THIS!!! YOU THREE PRICIPAL'S OFFICE NOW" Miss Greenhill screeches at me and the girls we hi-5 each other and stand up.

Just as we thought we were the only ones who got up nope. my brothers and Damion and his boys stand up and grab their bags too.

"Miss Greenhill did I ever tell you that you looked better with pink hair at least you got more fella's" Jenny says sarcastically like she is thinking of the idea.

Anna and I start to chuckle followed by the boys but was soon stop bye a high ass pitched scream from the one and only miss Greenhill.

"GET OUT!!! GET OUT NOW!!! ALL OF YOU!!!" screeches miss Greenhill, "aight, aight we going we going" I say and walk to the door followed by the others "Oh and BYE BITCH" I yell the last part to miss poking me lovely middle fingers up.

"My sisters, oh my sweet sister, you guys surprise me all the time" Lucas says kissing our cheeks and wrapping and arm around me.

"Lucas can we go check the undergrounds to night" I whisper in his ear when everyone talks with each other.

"Hey baby girl, what you doing?" Damion says wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him and away from Lucas a bit.

"Yeah we will talk about this when we get home because dad wants us anyway" Lucas says with a sneaky wink.

"Damion can we go see Noah today I miss him he was chilled" I ask Damion quietly.

"Yeah, yeah we can go now on my ride and get your dad to pick up your ride or get someone to ride it home and pick up their rides" Damion says holding his keys out for me to see.

"Yes please he's has got some nice equipment for boxing and he got some skills to teach me" I say doing a one two punch.

"Ok miss big star fighter let get going before we run out of time" Damion says grabbing a hold my hand and is about to run.

"Hold on let me tell my siblings I am going out" I say as I run a kiss all my siblings and give the two boys hugs.

"Bye see you tonight meet at the house at 5:00 so we can talk to mum before dad" I yell and run back to Damion.

"Bye sis, Damion look after my baby sister or your dead" I hear JIm call out.

"Always Jimmy Bear" Damion replies with a smirk on his face never looking back, "YOUR DEAD DAMION! SO DEAD!"

"YOU LOVE ME JIMMY BEAR" Damion yells opening the door cutting off Jim's next words.

*****

Hi guys I am really sorry for not posting or me online, I have been busy like really busy I moved countries, I have the family business, a family wedding in my home country, another show on soon and I have had some recent big family issues all in the same time. Oh and plus my phone is gone and my laptop is playing up I am truly sorry.

Thanks you guys for reading this I looked at how much readers and it say 1K readers THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOUB ALL SO MUCH AND I WILL TRY AND GET EVERYTHING DONE.