Rest in hell Black Carvings

Noah's point of view

****

Phone conversation between Devin and Noah

D 4 DEVIN

AND N 4 NOAH

"Devin we are going to mine something has come up" I say into the phone as quietly but clear enough for him.

"What came up Noah? Where is my daughter? Why are you whispering?" Devin shouts into the phone I wince but turn the volume down.

"Something unexpected came up and Lexi will be staying with me until we are finish what we are doing" I say looking at both my girls in front of me lying down on me.

"I want answers Noah" He growls into the phone "Shut it Devin she is sleeping now she has been crying and has had some of her rough past come back, she needs space and do not tell Damion" I say growling back yeah he maybe a gang leader but that does not matter.

"Fine but you make sure she calls me as soon as she wakes up, and if she is hurt in anyway I will kill" Devin threats on the other side with a cold icy tone.

"Whatever and also Devin we eliminated the Black Carvings so make sure everyone one of them that is somehow alive is now dead" I say coldly matching Lexi's tone when she is her icy queen side.

I don't waste time though I hang up the phone and look at Alex who's look at me "We got our girls and that's all we need" He says taking his eyes away from me and looking at the road.

"Yeah but how they killed her along with her mother when she was 6 years old" I say all the emotions coming to me but being broken topped it all.

"I don't know man but looking back and thinking about it they never did find her body it was just her mother's" Alex says sighing at the end leaving silence between us for a while just thinking.

"I haven't seen Lexi break down in for ages and seeing her and my niece reunite again is something I will take with me to my grave, If I have to die to save these two girls I will" Alex says looking down at the girls sleeping in my arms.

"I will too" I reply lowly bringing them closer to me making sure they are with me and safe.

"She will be safe now I know for sure Lexi will never let her out of site because you already know these two together they are the worlds death wish" Alex says trying to calm my thoughts down a bit.

"Yeah but she.... I don't want my girl to be in this under world thing I don't want her to be in the darkness that I had to live with Alex" I say looking out the window still rubbing my daughters back.

"We tried doing that with Lexi, Audric we tried keeping her away from anything to deal with our darkness world but it didn't work, so it is up to her my beautiful niece to choose what she wants and we will and only can support her" Alex says sternly turning down my drive way.

"Fine but what are we going to do now?" I ask looking at him and sighing my head starting to throb with pain.

"No we think and plan" Alex says looking at me before stopping the car and jumping out coming towards the back door.

****

Damion's P.O.V

2 days later...

"Noah open the fucking door before I break it down" I yell about to bang on the door when a young girl around the age of 11 held a gun to my stomach.

"No girly you have to hold it with a straight face at their head" I hear Lexi's voice say "Aunt Lexi can we finish I am hungry and tired" The little girl ask with puppy dog eyes that seem oddly familiar but from where.