Your Mine Now.

Dennis P.O.V

"We have to tell them now before something happens" Jim says pacing around the office.

As you guys know I am the oldest and I'm next to take over the Shadow Mist.

"Jim we have discussed about this we cannot tell them until dad says we can" I say with tiredness and worry dripping from each word spoken.

"Dennis, mum and dad are kidnapped, Jen is with William who are at the safe house, and Black Carvings are on their way here." Jim says stopping and looking me straight in the eye.

I sigh knowing he is right.

"Gang meeting tonight 7 at base 3. Let everyone know, Lexi is on that date with Damien and should be fine knowing his past. As for the other two sisters make sure they are safe or Lexi will have our heads but make sure they are distracted too" I say standing up nodding him to do as told.

"Alright well you need to figure something quick before it's to late" and with that Jim leaves.

This better work let's hope they are all going to be fine.

*****
Levi's P.O.V

"Guys come on let us in" I say for the about the tenth hundred time this afternoon.

I heard muffling and shuffling around I stand there just waiting for something to happen.

After about 2 minutes of waiting just as I was about to leave, the door opened and Lexi came out her eyes were full with hatred, annoyance, confusion, and guilty.

I open my arms up for her because I can feel her needing a hug from her twin.

She walks into my offered hug her arms wrapped around me and mine around her.

"Let go somewhere before you need to go on that date of yours" I suggest pulling away from the hug.

I look at Max to see sadness and anger in his eyes.

"Max if Dennis and Jim need us call me, we are going for a walk and will be back soon so she can get ready." I say with one arm wrapped around Lexi.

Max nods his head at me then turns to leave.

"Do you wanna tell the girls your going out for a bit and will be back soon?" I ask looking at her then to the door.

"Nah they will be alright they know I was coming out, and that I will be with you to calm me before that date" she replys with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Oh and plus they are sleeping" she says calm.

"Well alrighty then let's get going before we get less time" I say and we start to head off downstairs.

*****
How dare he come back!!!! He layed his filthy hand on my sisters and they couldn't do anything because it will break our cover.

They stopped me from killing him..... Did they even do anything to him or did they just throw a bit punches then started yelling.

I'm still angry from everything, my sister r sleeping and will be safe with all our brothers.

"Sooo..... What's been happening since I wasn't there to protect you? Levi ask with sadness hidden in his voice.

I get snapped out of my thoughts and I look at him.

"Well ever since I was five I was getting abused. I always had this little hatred because I had thought dad left me with an abusive mother and didn't care about me, that bitch always told me that dad chose a slut over her. If I didn't do as told then she will hit me and cut me and all that shit, and also because I look like dad to much she just wacked me for reminding her of him" I reply back truthfully.