Meeting With Deadly skulls

"Ah my damn body aches" Matt whines from beside me.

"Shhhh it was your amazing idea to train all day" Noah says glaring at Matt as Matt glares back.

"Why did we have to come?" Flynn ask again looking at me with a tired look on his face.

"Because we are back as leaders now so its time we get back into business" I state with a blank face walking through the doors as everyone looks at us with confused looks.

"Lexi, dad is asking about you guys" Rachel and Mia say in unison as they come rushing to us with big smiles on their face.

We all nod and follow them through the hallways and finally came to a stop.

"Where are they its almost 6" I hear the same deep vice I heard from over the phone.

"Your very impatient" I say qalking through the door, chuckling as they all whip their heads towards us.

"You know your 2 seconds late" Nile's dad says looking at his watch for a split second before looking at me.

"Actually I am on time I just stayed here and watched you be impatient" I say with a smirk as everyone rolls their eyes.

"Same old uncle I see" Damion says walking in from behind dragging Ryan with him.

"Ah huh... Damion" Dad says (Guys we are just going to go with dad because Nile's father was the father figure in her eyes when growing up before she found out about everything)

"Uncle, Cousin's pleasure seeing you guys again" Damion says with a nod.

"hmmmmm sksksks sksksksk mmmmmmm" We hear Ryan say with the tap around his mouth.

"Lexi move your fat ass out of the way" Alex says being the dramatic one he is.

*gasp* "My ass is not fat nor is it flat my ass is just perfect" I state sassing Alex up as he rolls his eyes at me.

"That is true very true and you know that" Nile says from behind us "Your only saying that because you got roots with her" Alex says sassing Nile up.

"Drunken Mistake" Nile and I both say in unison as we glare at Alex.

"Well... can we stop talking about this topic because I really don't want to know who both of you guys slept with or how perfect Lexi's ass is" Dad says shuddering fake gagging.

"Agreed" Damion say with a nod as he has a blank straight face on.

"But first things first" Dad states looking around the room "Lexi I want my hug" Dad whines like a kid with his arms wide open.

"That's where Cayden gets it from" Rebel Gun's all say in unison as we all look at Cayden as he just flips us off.

I chuckle walking up to dad and hugging him tightly as he does the exact same actions as me "Hi father" I say as we pull away from our hug.

"You've grown taller from the last time I saw you, your doing well even though I don't approve but I am proud of you" Dad says looking at me.

"Thanks father, I see your not getting any younger" I say with a teasing smile playing around with him.

"Oh you did not just call me old young lady" Dad says in a playful matter glaring at me playfully "No, I said it nicely" I say chuckling dad joining me.

"Why'd you call the meeting young lady" Dad says looking at me with a serious face.

"Definitely Cayden and them's father" I hear Noah and Flynn mumble behind me as I crack and have grin looking at father.