Story time, isn't?

"Mom. Dad where are you guys?" I ask walking into the living room just in time to see them loading guns and stocking knives and bombs and many more.

"Honey your home and safe" Mom said stopping what she was doing then started running to me pulling me tight in her embrace.

"Of course Mom" I replied squeezing her tight.

Soon it was a joined blood family group hug started off by dad, then my sisters, then all my brother's, but one one little person missing. Which makes me pull back from everyone.

"Where is Jenifer?" I asked worried looking around.

"Don't worry she is safe" dad replied pullung away too as well as everyone and went back to loading a AK47.

"Where is she?" I ask once again curosity got the best of me.

"In the safe house with some one" he replies throwing a Desert Eagle just like the boys one to me.

"Dad is this mine" I ask with hope in my eyes.

"Yes and yours sisters both get a LHR Combat Knife since they prefer fighting but u do anything because... Well.... My daughter basically" dad says smiling at me.

"Yassssssss" I fake cried with happiness in me.

"I have always wanted a Desert Eagle" I say and just in time Sam walked in looking at me.

"Just like your brother's, yup u r definitely his daughter" Sam say pointing a finger to dad.

"Yup that's my daughter loud and proud right here guys" dad say walking over to me and dropping a arm around my shoulders.

I chuckle at him and just go to my brother's who are all on the couch with Damien's boys too.

I walk over and sit between Damien and Levi.

"Thank you guys for coming to save us even though I know guys don't like each other" I say looking at everyone.

"We-" I cut them off before they can even speak.

"Don't even try to deny it the first time we meet these three boys, they didn't like that we were hugging and stuff like that. Also the way Lucas and Levi looked at us when we sat with them made you guys angry too but you started to put your guys differences aside just to save us, so thank you guys" I say looking at everyone.

"Well she is right there we did do that so spot on sis couldn't put it any better" Anna says looking up at her boyfriend then me and then the rest.

"Yeah but I want explaining from you three, well mainly you Lexi" Dennis says pointing a finger at me.

"Well ok here we go. The girls and I have been with each for ages and the stupid bitch never gave me anything but more bruise's though her hits her nothing compared to inside the ring, however I needed money we all needed money to help us survive without trouble so we started going to the underground arena and started learning some techniques with a help of a friend. Once we were positive about the strength and everything we started fighting and we earnt heaps of money from our win's and stuff I kept it safe and we even opened an account for the money. No one mangers us but ourselves so no one knows other us." And with all that I finished and leaned back on whoever's arm it was snuggled close to it as it was giving me warmth.

"Wow"

"Damn"

*Whistle*

"Wait- what" Jim says standing up making everyone look up at him.

"Wait what Jim?" I ask confused.

"Your not just any fighters your a underground street fighters" he exclaims throwing his hands in the air.