Trouble...

After yesterday I have had the best sleep ever until I woke up with my sister's jumping and screaming on my bed.

"What the fucks the screaming about?" Levi yells rushing in the room again with his beautiful gun.

"Our lovely sista here is going on a date so we are not going to school today" Jenny says to Levi jumping one more time before laying down.

"What? No. Who said she's allowed?" Levi says tucking his gun in his track pants.

I just snug deeper into my warm pillow. I forgot I had agreed to go with Damion on a date.

"Who are you going with?" Levi ask me sitting on my office chair.

I don't answer and just pull the blankets tighter around me.

"She's going on a date with Damion" Anna says then start squealing.

I sit up and stare at all three of them "I love you both I really do but what's the big deal? It's just a date."

They both gasp and look like they are going to explode. "Ooooh she's in trouble" I hear Levi say from my desk.

"Shut up" I say throwing my warm pillow at him.

"We love you but it is not just a date its the first date you have been on ever since him." Anna says sounding like a dive for once.

I get up and make my way to the bathroom. "As much as I don't want to go school, I am going" I say then walking into the shower before they can protest.

*****
After doing my morning routine I walk downstairs into a argument happening between Jim and Dennis.

"What's going on?" My sisters and I say in sync.

"Nothing, dad just said they are sorry but they have to stay back longer and don't know when they will be back." Jim says moving to us and giving us each a morning kiss.

I know for sure they are not telling us the truth, but I don't push it. "Are they alright? Is everything ok?" I ask setting my bag down and sitting up on the bench.

"Yeah just got more problems with the company that's it." Dennis says throwing me an apple.

Everyone starts walking into the kitchen.

"Alright well I am going on a date tonight" I say taking a big bite out of my Apple.

Everyone except Levi, and my two sisters stop in there tracks.

"What?" They say in sync with shock faces.

"I am going on a date tonight" I say it again but slowly.

"With who?" Jim ask looking around.

"Damien" I reply softly looking elsewhere.

"Oh come on" Jim says throwing his arms up with a sigh.

"What is up with you three and them three? Again we don't trust them but if you happy then your alright. However..... If they hurt to you in anyway we all have permission to beat them the fuck up" Dennis says looking at my sister's then me.

I nod my head at them then check the time.

"Okay well I am wanna go for a ride before I head to school so I don't about you guys but I am out." I say jumping off the counter grabbing my keys and bag then walking all the way to the garage which is on the other side of this freaking mansion.

Man I am so ready for bed.

*****
After driving around random places I finally found a place where I can make it my secret spot.