I am coming baby girl

Unknown P.O.V

"Boss the whole of Black Carvings has been eliminated by the unknown" Killian my techno guy says bursting through the doors.

"When" I ask calm and steady my heart is cold as ice maybe more but the one thing that keeps me going is that girl of mine Lexi Armstrong.

"A couple of days ago sir they have also set free all of the prisoners" Killian says lowing down at his shoes.

"Find them and get Satin's Angels" I bark out an order as Killian nods his head and bolts out of the room.

"Aye we got news on that girl you wanted me to look through, Her full name is Lexi Oceania Armstrong first female born of Devin Armstrong she is 18 years old and attends to Rolland High, she lives with her parents and siblings" My second in command Quincy says walking in reading a file.

"Devin Armstrong why the name familiar?" I ask him looking at him with a puzzled look.

"Mist" He says rolling his eyes at me then sits down if it was anyone else I would've put a bullet through there head but Quincy is my best mate since kindergarten he became my brother over the years and we always have each others back.

"Ahh huh" I say out loud so my baby girl found her biological family aye I wonder if she is in the gang? "Does she know about the gang and stuff" I ask tapping my pen on the desk in front of me.

"Yes sir she joined them along with her sisters" He says smiling at me for some odd reason.

Ahh huh so my baby girl known as Night Shade finally joined a gang but she will pay for fucking that up no one will dare touch her not if she has all those scars and my name I carved in her.

I remember the bloods running down all the letters I wrote down and I remember when she will scream my name begging for mercy.

"She got our message now so let her come" I say smirking at him "Hold on baby girl your real man is coming" I mutter as I stare down at the photo I have of her when she was with that Greyson son of a bitch.

*****

Lexi's P.O.V

"Dad is anything suspicious about the other gangs" Anna asks dad looking at him while typing away on the computer.

"Nope not that I know of but I do have a shipment coming through for tonight by some low ranked gang" Dad says raising an eyebrow at us.

Hold up since when did low ranked gangs join the shipments and stuff "Dad have you every heard of this gang" Jenny ask looking at him with a confused face.

"No I just know they are the creators of the drug that's coming through, rumours out that the drug is very addictive" Dad says still eyes us with a confused face.

"Why the questions?" Dad ask looking at me mostly "Something about that seems off" Anna says looking up at me with a frown.

"I know right, dad who are you sending to the location" I ask frowning at him "Your brothers" Dad replies waving his hand to all the brothers that look deep in thought.

I look at the girls as they both nod their head at me knowing what I was going to say "We are coming" I say looking straight at Dennis.

"No dangerous" Levi says standing up walking towards us "Levi you haven't met them before so what makes you think everything is going to go well" I ask looking at him with a eyebrow raised.

"No I just got you back and I am not letting anything else happen" Levi says both hands resting on my shoulders.

I sigh and look him straight in the eye "Tell me Levi have you ever seen or heard of a low ranked gang do drugs and shipment before because I sure as hell haven't" I say backing away looking him straight in the eye.