Plan

Lucas P.O.V.

"Dad it has been four days since Lexi has been missing and it has been two days since the girls went missing too, what you plan?" Den says in frustration beside me.

"Look I know you guys are worried and so am I, we are working through a plan to get them back tonight" Dad say from behind hid desk trying to calm us down.

*beep beep beep*

We all take our phone's out and check them, when I pulled out mind it was a private number, I look at everyone then I look back at the phone.

"Answer" They yell in sync

"Hello??" I ask questionably and putting it on speaker

"Well about bloody time, anyway I am going to send you an address alright you must come tonight and only the brother's have to come cause they can blend into my men. Lexi and the girls are fine, not dead..... yet-" A low male voice says on the other side interrupted by me.

"Where the fuck is my sister's dickhead" I say over the phone standing up "If you in any way hurt my sisters I will kill you myself and trust me they will never ever find you body." I yell and as I am about to hang up until I heard her voice.

"Lucas it's me alright, I am fine and I think so are the girls too , listen too him though whatever he says do it, I know him and is a brother of mine come tonight and only brothers not dad. " Lexi's voice plays on a voice record."

"Yes that is Lexi and yes I am a brother of hers too she has told me about you guys and never shuts up but you guys need to be ready because shit is happening tonight."

"My father was a old enemy of your fathers that why she doesn't want him coming and also because they are making copies of the three girls to make the money and be the most feared gang in the world." Once he said that my anger was almost reaching there.

"Your father will be at the under ground with back up at 10:50 and do not trap with the copies sir but other then that he is too do nothing in this because past memorise will come back and because the plan will fall apart, Dennis is too take lead and become ready with the rest of you guys, and Lucas is to be with me to help me through it as we get them out. " The male says man who is this guys real.

"Damien is not to be told anything but is to be watched over too all three of them as they will be next targets and Lexi is not very nice not to anyone However that all I could say as I can no longer say anything plus it's the only free time is when I am at school and it's break cause class its muck up time, I will message the details." He says and the school bells ring in the background.

"Bye yoo catch y'all laer" The male says and hangs up.

"This dick but we better get planning" I say to dad and the boys nodding their head in agreement.

Lexi P.O.V

I weakly open my eye, pain aching through my body, finding it hard to breathe in and out cause of my bruised lungs.

"Good your awake my dear" says Alex's father cage, this guy is a real pain in my ass I swear I am going to make him suffer for each and everything he has done.

"Happy early birthday girl, I heard you like surprise's" Cage says with a sick smile on his face.

"I just nod my head and ignore him"

"Please welcome the new Lexi Armstrong, Anna Armstrong and Jenny Armstrong" *Claps hand*

This caught my attention when he said our names.

"Whatssup bitach" A female who look exactly like me and talks exactly like me. Fuck let's hope these brothers of mine will listen.

"Like what you see I created each and everyone move you three do and I created three for myself, everything you do these girls will have it and every money you earn they will get which mean they will get everything you get and that money comes to me making extra money in my accounts." Cage says with big evil smile on his face.

"Girls get ready you have fights tonight at 10:50 so go on girls settle in and don't forget to pick up Alex tonight to so go on he will be getting in trouble soon so home time it is. " Cage orders the so called us.

"Wow you got what you always wanted so aye?" I ask as he look at me with that same as ugly as smile.

"Nope not yet my darl I still got to get rid of you and the two top gangs then I got what I wanted." He says walking out the door.

"Maybe I will do it tonight but who should I start with Jenny or Anna? Let's save you for last" He ask me and I reacts fast and try to rip the ropes off but nothing works so I do what I ever I can to try and get out of there.

"Try anything on them and I will make sure you and your whole entire gang will suffer more then you have ever imagine make my words Cage. Don't even try running because I will find you and kill you slowly" I yell and thrash against the rope.

Alex you better have called them or else I will hurt you when we get out of here.

Damion's P.O.V

"Come on wake up Damion we have to get ready for school and it starts soon" Liam calls out to me from next door.

"Not seeing Lexi is hard for me hard for all of us actually we haven't really spoken to the girls family because Lexi's dad isn't really happy for us, so I just give him his space even though I am dying inside I will give him his space. I am also waiting my hackers to get back at me so we can suss out something "

"Damion we got a hold of them and Lucas is on the call he said it urgent so pick up the call" Jayson yells from down the hallway.

I run as soon as I heard that and I run fast the same with Liam.

Get the gang to ditch everything doing and meet us at the gang house" I yell to one of the boys who are making the gun powder.

"Yes sir" He reply's and salutes me

"Lucas what is" I ask getting the phone off of Jayson

"We got to talk now about my sisters, so three of you get here now" Lucas says on the other line.

"Marcus is in control until I come back, and Marcus make sure nothing happens or goes wrong just let the gang know what's happening" I shout at everyone

"Don't attack or do anything yet alright" I yell and catch the keys on my way to my Lykan Fenyr one of my very super sport cars."

*****

Starlit out