How it happened.

48 hours later

"Look at her she is pathetic" I hear one of the men say as laughter echo's through the basement. I take the pain and breathe in and out even though my ribs hurt like a bitch, my lung feel broken and I can't breathe I need to maintain myself.

"That's enough for today boys I will handle it from here" I hear Alex's voice say loud and clear causing everyone to step back and look at him as if he is a scaring person. "Yes sir" They saluted him "Oh, father wants you all in room 7" Alex say smiling like won the lottery.

I look on everyone faces and see scared faces not pleased ones "We shall leave now sir" The captain of the group tell Alex, "Yes you shall father isn't very happy but thank you for working with me" Alex say smiling widely after that said gulps were heard from around.

Man what's with this boy today he is scaring and smiling he must've finish pizza or he just got laid, the sick fucker.

"Lexi, you look like shit" Alex greets me as normal and cutting my ropes off "Ha. Ha. I feel better" I say sarcastically wiping the blood on my face.

Did I tell you I am like an actual prisoner no jokes I have my own room and have three meals a day and snacks and shit like that but the only thing is when people come I have to be tired up.

Alex must've said something or convince them to do this I don't know how but something is up and I am gonna try and figure out why. "Light, earth to miss Light" Alex says waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yes I am here now, what is it?" I ask bored already now "RED" Is all he said and I was alerted of what news I am about to get.

"What? What's wrong? What's happening?" questions just kept coming into my head thinking of everything that could happen to my family or my sisters or anyone in my life that I care about.

"Theycaughtyoursistersandnowtheyaremakingcopiesofyouthree" Alex says really fast and out of breathe me not understanding a single word he just said.

"Say it again but this time if you say it slowly then I won't have to hit you when I get out of here" I say slow and firm.

His breathing calms down a bit and he starts to speak slowly "They have caught you sisters-" After that first line I stand up ignoring the pain that's shooting through my body. "What the fuck did you just say?" I say anger getting to me.

"Let me finish then hit me after but no hitting unless I am finished, aight?" Alex talking to me slowly as if I am going to kill him, which in his case I am. "Yeah yeah whatever get with it" I say cracking my knuckles preparing for a punching.

"They caught your sister" He pause's and looks at me the continues "and now they are making copies of you three" "ughhh" He finishes his sentence and second later I punch him in the stomach.

"Saw that one coming, ahhh fuck you still got it" He says weakly holding his stomach and getting a hold of me.

"How are they making copies" I ask tryna think things through "Every step, move, word, and fight has been recorded before you three were kidnapped so that no one will notice things are going on with you guys and people will know your alright" he says sitting down on the bed.

"Mother fucker, well I need to get out of this fast and when I do your coming with me end of story" I say looking at him dead in the eyes.

"Light can I tell you something " he say softly this time like how he was the first time I met him "Alex what's up" I ask he ain't ever like this.

"If you get out and take me with you, will you kill my father too?" He ask looking at me as if he is nervous about something.

"Alex... I mean I will have to so I can prove not to be messed with not by anyone even if we were close in past but there a sacrifices that we need to take. "

"He's the one that killed her and Jordan" Alex spoke up from the bed causing me to freeze and walk over to him, he never talks about them ever.

"It was Jordan's fourth birthday and I took Jordan with me too meet up with you and Quincy, but we didn't make it there because dad called us home for a emergency that's why I went back home-" He pauses a tear slips from his eyes and I grab his hands.

"When we got home there was blood everywhere on the drive way and when we got to the fountain we got there just in time to see my mum being held and point with a knife at her throat. MAMA!!! Jordan screams and tears start swelling in his eyes so I cover them and reverse the car back away from everyone." He pause's and squeeze's my hands tight and I smooth them down to let him know I got him, I support him.

"I sped off to a house I secretly brought so that my brother was safe if something happened but first we ditched the car at a gas station and walked the rest with a tired brother in my arms from all the crying" He stops and looks at me, I feel my eyes start to swell up and so I hug him and this is not regular this is not normal but this reminded me of something in my past before I met the girls.

"My phone beeped and it came up with my father pulling his gun out at my mothers head. "Don't come back Alex take your brother and look after him leave and don't ever come back get a hold of my other son Damion . I love you my son's and I will be watching you from above." she said weakly and that was the last words of my mother for me and my brother the bullet going through her head.

Alex lets the tears run free down his face. "It was 2 weeks later and Jordan still kept crying and I did as much as I could to keep him safe" He says looking at me "I was on my way to pick up Jordan but when I got there he wasn't there the school said he was picked up early by one of my father's workers I panicked and started speeding down to the house and there he was my brother being murdered in front of me and my father shooting him, I cried and cried and thought so much things I wanted to do to my father and myself" He stopped and look at me wiped my tear away and hugged me.

"You. Your smile, Your sister love for me, Your supportive love, Your hard going attitude, Your bad behaviour, Your everything I needed to keep me going. I proud to be called your brother, your friend, your family. Then when I got the news that you were leaving I hated it and started becoming selfish then when dad told me about you I was excited but hurt at the same time." He says hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Within our short time I became close to you because there was something about you that just made me feel me and not anyone else, you made me feel wanted, and have a brother that loves me for me and I was glad I met you. That message I wrote for you before I left was a promise and I am keeping it and always have been." I say smiling tryna cheer him a bit.

"I told you because I want your answer to be a yes. Yes to kill my father. Yes he will be dead" Alex said looking at me no emotion no nothing now tears away.

"Yes I will and I am planning to do that soon when you give me something so I can communicate with my sisters." I say and wipe the blood off me.

"Got you my lil sis"

*****

Whatssup.... how ya doing?

Guys THANK YOU so much for giving me so much viewers I have my time now so I will be trying to update as fast as possible. If any problems about life you need to get off your chest I am here ma people.

What do you thinks gonna happen?

Comment, Vote, and share

Before yoo leave where everyone from? let make friends aye. Comment

Starlit18***