Chapter 60

Lexi's P.O.V

"Winter" I call out unlocking my car door.

"Yeah" Caleb calls back at he turns and looks at me.

"Good luck" I say even though we both know I will be winning instead of him but giving him a bit of faith it always great to have.

I chuckle as he flips me off before turning around and walks back to his car "Lexi, Yannick is here now he is with Nile and them" Flynn says as he comes up from behind me.

I nod and open up the drivers door getting into the car starting it as it roars to life, the passenger side opening up Alex pushing the front chair forward before climbing into the back seat and Noah pushing the chair backwards before climbing into the passenger side.

I just stare at them as Noah stares back at me with a raised eyebrow "We are coming in case something were to happen like last time" Alex states as I nod my head.

"You do know that you were apart of that kidnapping" I state looking at him through the side mirror.

"You know I never knew that you were the famous Night Shade" Alex states with a huff.

"Alex you moved alright and I kept moving plus I didn't think it was important anyway" I say shrugging my shoulders at him.

"What do you mean? Of course it is important how else am I meant to keep up with you even though I am keeping tags on you but still I thought you trusted me enough to know that I will never ever swear on my life to tell another soul" Alex says with a serious look.

"I am sorry alright" I say as I change take the breaks off and press down on the accelerator.

The excitement in me increasing each second that's passing.

"Winter" The show girl calls out to Caleb pointing to his car "Are you ready?" She ask Caleb as the car roars back to the show girl giving her answer.

"Night Shade" She ask me and points to me "Are you ready" She ask.

I put my breaks on and press on the accelerator giving her answer.

"The 3 stations are already set up make sure you pass each round about there is and lastly no illegal stuff rules are rules in this one because of the standards the money is" She says pointing two both of our car.

I take the breaks off "GO" She yells as me and Winter speed forward not wasting anytime.

I change my gear into second gear easing back a bit as I watch Caleb speed forward more so now he is leading.

I stay in second gear as I swerve the car right leaving a skid of my tyres before speeding straight forward changing to third passing Caleb.

"First gone two more to go" Noah says next to me as I nod and speed more seeing as the second flag with lights all around it.

I slam on the breaks just as we are about to reach the round about swinging the car 360 digress seeing Caleb coming from a far.

I change the gear to reverse as I turn around ignoring Alex who looks scared, I press down on the pedal and the car zooms further away from Caleb.

I swerve from left to right "Stop you gonna make me sick" Alex says making gagging noise in the back.

"You vomit I will seriously hurt you and make you clean this car up with your hands" I threaten him as I swing the car 360 just as we around coming to the three flag with colourful lights.

I speed forward turning the corner with a slight drift.

I see the crowd from a distance jumping up and down.