What could it possibly be???

"They haven't told you who they really are.... Have they???" his words just kept echoing through my head.

What is it that they will keep something like this away from me?

I groan and lean deeper into the bed. I am no longer in that old and dark isolated room because apparently he still cares for me that he is gonna make me stay in a dark room but has everything I need except sharp things and stuff that I can use to get away with.

I just hope to God that my sisters are safe.

Wait... Do my sisters know about whatever that dickhead was meaning???

Nahh they wouldn't have known without telling me right?

I mean we tell each other everything even if we were with someone we still told each other everything and no one will become in between us.

But then again we haven't been with each other that much recently.

I sight and walk over to the hard but weirdly warm bed.

It's only been a couple of hours or maybe even a night already, but I haven't had any sleep and I don't if I will until I get out of here.

*****
Jenny's P.O.V

I wake up slowly with my hair down all over the place my leg tied to a chair my hands chained to something.

I look around me and spot someone in the conner I narrow my eyes on who could be but nothing popped up.

"Jenny my lovely sister n law" I hear the one voice that can scare the one voice I hated since the day we met and also the one voice I could never forget.

Grayson..... Lexi's ex.......

I scoff at him, he may make me scared but Lexi always told us never show your emotions don't matter what they do.

"Grayson. We see each other once again yay" I say with sarcasm laced in my tone.

"Yeah I didn't appreciate when your boyfriend and your so called brother's started hitting me though" he says with anger hidden in his voice.

"What did you want them to do? You slapped both Anna and I then you started to strangle us. They got on defence because their sister/girlfriends are being abused" I half yelled at him.

"Tsk tsk tsk there Jenny I would watch that tone of yours and I will quit struggling if I were you or you will have a cut and bruised wrist" idiot says walking towards me and now his face is shown in the light.

I bite my lip to hold me back from laughing.

As I looked at him I could see he had a big purple and black eye from Lexi, a busted lip from my honey, a big bruise on his cheeks on each side from both Liam and Damien, a bandage on his nose from Lexi, and lastly a broken arm on his right side and on his left he only has a broken wrist from my brother's.

Hahaha everyone that I care for turned something ugly and made it into a beautiful piece of art work.

I so wish I could take a photo of him and show everyone.

Lexi will be proud of her art but she will also put herself down because she didn't kill him yet.

"I had enough of you now so goodnight" Grayson said.

I didn't know what he meant by that until someone else stepped out of the shadow and punched me three times.

*****
Anna's P.O.V

"What happened?" I say trying to sit up from this uncomfortable position.

"Ow" is all I could say when try moving.

I looked around me and found two people next to me.

"Honey your awake now" a middle age women says by the tone of her voice she sounds like she is in her 40's.

"Ahhhhh...... Yeah I am, where am I?" I ask trying to figure who it is.

I have heard that voice before just not sure where.

"Anna you don't remember you were kidnapped by someone who you will find out later" a deep voice I have heard these voices before.

That's when it hit me "Mom?? Dad??" I said with curiosity.

"Yes Anna that's us" dad says with a sigh.

"I thought you guys were gone overseas for the company" I says confused.

Why didn't anyone tell us mum and dad were kidnapped?? Did they know?? Wait.... Where are my sisters are they ok"

"Wait.... Where's Jennifer??" I ask looking around trying to find a little girl.

"She is safe, but the guy that kidnapped you brought the other two Lexi and Jenny" Mom says reaching out for my cheek and slowly creasing it.

I lean in my mom's hand for a bit until I heard a door unlock.

"My second lovely sister n law I can see you found Mom and dad" Out of all people he wants us he will never give up will he.

I need to put something up for Lexi's ex's in future that say 'LEXI DOES NOT WANT YOUR SORRY BROKEN ASS NOW BYE BITCH'.

"Grayson" I said in a anger tone should've known it would be him.

"Anna we see each other again, not appreciated what your so called family did to me" he says coming closer as his steps echo.

"Yeah well you 1000% actually more then that deserved that" I say a smile on my face.

"You know i actually missed you and Jenny so much that I actually kidnapped you guys too"

"Just wait until we get out of here Grayson not only Lexi will have your head but I have no doubt my boyfriend and his friends as well as my brother's will have your head too" I say with a smirk on my face now.

"Is that a threat i hear" he says with the same smirk.

"Oh no darl that ain't no threat that's a promise" I say feeling like I won coz my smirk grows bigger.

*****
Heyy guys I have read your guys comments and looks like you actually enjoy this book alot.

Tell me what you guys thinks gonna happen, coz now we know who Grayson is, now we know he still cares for Lexi and wants her back.

However you do you guys get the feeling that Grayson is lying about something???

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed it don't forget please vote my Darls.

And don't forget to follow me

Peace✌✌✌