Him

"Alright so if anything happens hit a metal three times to let us know" Noah says looking at all of us through the mirror in the van.

"Anna, Jenny stay close to your brothers I know you can take care of your guys self but it's just I would like to see my daughter grow not have my body buried because of Lexi" Noah states again gulping making me smirk at him.

"Lexi you are to go by plan A and B" Anna says turning to me giving me a stern look "Yes ma" I say saluting her.

"Aye don't get killed none of you" Jenny says speaking up as she turns to look at all of us.

"Never sis" Everyone says in unison then we continue loading our gun and making sure our knives are strapped an nowhere to be seen.

"Lexi let your brothers speak and don't you bloody interfere unless worse comes to worse" Alex says looking straight at me with a serious expression.

I roll my eyes at him but nod my head anyway "Get ready we almost there everyone know the plan" Noah says turning left down an old road no one hardly uses now as we go straight for the docks.

"Aye remember Lucas you take the left and Levi you take the right check the premises before joining with us" Dennis says looking at the two boys.

The car slows down and I look outside to see we are at the docks and three black SUV's parked on one side.

We all get out slowly starting with Dennis and Jim then with the girls and I and leaving the rest to follow after.

I still have a bad feeling about this but I ignore it what could go wrong with my brothers around "You Dennis" The male in front of everyone says in a cold and icy tone he looks to be in his forties.

This guy gives me bad vibes like seriously bad vibes.

"Yes sir" Dennis says stepping forwards towards the guy I look behind the old man to see 6 other men standing tall and straight.

Hold up if there is 3 SUV's and 6 men then where the fuck is the others.

I quickly pull out my gun raising it at the old man's head, his men take their guns out to facing me everyone beside me seems to be tense but don't bother getting their guns out.

"Bring you men out" I say cold and icy matching his tone.

"What's the problem sis?" Dennis says looking at me confused "He only has 6 men behind him and there is 3 large SUV's" I answer quickly never backing down.

"Smart girl bring the men in" The old man orders never taking his eyes off me keeping his hands up.

*BANG BANG BANG* There is the signal "Always the smart one aye wifey" A familiar voice speaks up from behind the men.

That voice belongs to the one person who can ever scare me, that voice belongs to the one person who made my life a living hell beside from bitch. That voice is the one person who always made sure I was Black and Blue. That voice belongs to him.

"FUCK" The girls, Noah and Alex yell in unison jumping in front of me protectively raising their guns at the men around us.

"Ahhh I see that the Rebel Guns are back together" He says evil making an appearance to all of us.

"I see you have already met your biological family too" He says again stepping forward beside the older man.

"I also heard your dating Damion King the worlds most feared gang leader" He says growling Damion's name.

"Who the fuck do you think you are telling my baby sister what to do and who to date?" Jim growls at him holding his gun up to his head.

A deep chuckle with no humour inside of it was heard "You have told them apart us have you wifey" He growls out the last part to me.

"Where's my brothers?" I say returning to myself slowly standing my ground and raising my gun to the two males.

"Bring them" The older man orders as the 6 men bring out Lucas and Levi who are struggling against the ropes, duck tape on their mouths, and bruises that are starting to form making me growl pushing my way forwards now between the Noah and Alex.

"Let my brother go we are here for the shipment" I growl at the men "Explain to your brother what we are and I will let them go" He says smirking at me.

Dennis and Jim look at me to see my paled face "Him" I growl out and Levi must of clicked in because he started pushing and shoving getting out of their holds and grabbing their guns shooting the men around him dead.

He takes off the tape and holds his gun to the man "You filthy mother fucking bastard you gonna fucking pay for what you did to my sister you son of a bitch" Levi growls shooting the rest of their men leaving 1 and the two males.

I look at Levi confused how did he know, I look over to see Alex and Noah confused as well as the girls "You know" I ask Levi confused as he nods his head but never backs down.

"Know what who is he?" Jim growls at me and Levi "Her ex the psycho son of a bitch" Anna and Jenny both growl in unison glaring at the two males.

"Come back to me baby girl" He says again holding a hand out for me.

"Never you piece of shit" I growl out *BANG* a gun shot made the bullet hitting him on the left shoulder.

"MINE AND MINE ONLY" I hear Damion growl as a pair of arms wrap around my body "ahhh brother nice of you to join us" He says smiling like a wicked person.

Hold up brother??? As soon as that word came out I jumped out of his arms and stood by Noah and Alex as they both tense beside me but stay protectively in front of me.

"Lexi let me explain" Damion says his eyes guilty and hurt I hold up my finger holding back the tears "You lied to me you fucking lied to me" I growl as a frustrated tear escaped.

"Baby please let me explain" Damion's voice says cracking at the end "Explain then!!! EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE ONE PERSON I FINALLY LET BACK IN DECIDES TO BACK STAB ME" I yell angered and frustrated as more tears fell from my eyes.

"EXPLAIN DAMION FUCKING EXPLAIN" I yell as Noah and Alex both hold me in their arms trying to calm me down.

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU LEXI!!!" Damion hurt and broken voice yells at me "because I fucking love you to not want you to be involved in my fucked up family hell I didn't even know you were her the girl my brother dated and tortured" Damion says stepping forward towards me as Alex and Noah both growl at him making him halt.

*BANG BANG* My head snaps to see my twin on the floor with Lucas by his side screaming and the three men on the floor injured.

"LEVI" I scream and rush to his side.

*******

Hey guys well I have gotten one comment so far but I have had heaps of people privately messaged me and ask for me to continue so that's what I will be doing for you guys.

"What his name? Its killing me listening to he, him, his just tell me his name and don't cut me out I am a sexy human" Levi whines wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Ew and maybe" I say chuckling as his smile falls from his face turning into a frown.

"shut up and let me speak idiot" Lexi says whacking her twin behind his head "Ow! Bitch" Levi say earning himself another whack.

"So that shout out thing" Lexi says looking at me

"Shout out to @dancingwithmybooks"

"Thank you for supporting us everyone" The whole team say in unison Alex and Lexi being the loudest of course.

Starlit18 out.