Aww Lilly honey I am no mirror

"Oh my gosh honey you look so beautiful" Grans says examining me from head to toe.

"No I don't I look like a butter cupped cake face" I say making a disgusted face as everyone chuckles except the stylist who just roll his eyes.

"You already look beautiful I admit, but hell I only did your make up lightly and I didn't need to do much plus you a body to kill for so you don't needed worry" The stylist says shrugging his shoulders.

"Aww babes" I say softly in a fake happy tone grinning "Awww honey I am gay" The stylist grins back at me and guys let me tell you he is fine looking.

But not as good looking as Damion

Whoa no I am mad at him he fucking lied the whole time so piss of with your shit

"Anna, Jenny you two are staying here I know you want to come but dont you guys need to stay home and take a break from everyone sleep it out I will be back home soon anyway because I aint staying there for ages stuff that I cant even walk in those death traps you call heels" I say shivering as they all chuckle at me.

"Its alright I wasnt in the mood to go out anyway and Anna gotta stay and be the mother figure she is" Jenny says laughing at Anna who grins at us.

"Come here" I say as I open my arms for her to come and she doesnt hesitate as she runs into my arms hugging me tightly.

"Everything is going to be alright I am giving him a few days to think about it and if he doesnt want to take part then WE will look after it and if he doesnt then we both know he wont be alive the next minute he says he doesn't" I say softly in her ear as her breathing becomes uneven.

"Well just give you guys some privacy" Mom announces as everyone nods and walks out "Don't ruin my masterpiece" The stylist comments.

"If you dont want my foot up your ass then stop talking" Anna threatens as she pushes him out of the door and shutting it behind him.

I chuckle at her and hold Jenny "Everything will be alright I know youre not ready but we are not giving it up everything will be alright you have me and Anna always remember the vows" I says rubbing smalls circles on her back.

A sob escapes her throat as she nods her head in my shoulder "Then you know that we are never alone, I am going to take care of everything your going to take care of our little one and yourself and Anna is going to be the mother she of the group and help you when I am not there for you" I say looking at Anna as I see she has tears brimming in her eyes.

I open one of my arms for her to join and keep the other one on Jenny as Anna runs into my arms as we all stood there holding each other "I am sorry that I wont be around as much but I promise I will try everything I can to be here 24/7" I say as they both nod their heads and we all just stand there with me whispering things in their ear as they listen and hold on to me.

****8

I quietly close the door behind me not wanting to wake up the girls, I walk down the hallway bumping into Gabriella "Ma'am" Gabriella salutes me.

"That is going to stick isnt it?" I ask rolling my eyes at her as she follows action.

"Yup, do you need anything?" Gabriella ask looking at me as she scans my face.

"Actually yes, do you mind asking Rachel if she could look after the kids while you look after my sisters" I ask with pleading eyes.

"Of course I love those girls like my own daughters the same with you" Gabriella says waving her hands at me.

"Thank you so much Gabriella, this mean so much to me they are just struggling with a couple of things at the moment so they wont be attending the ball" I explain to her.