Again?

"Aye y'all better stand back because the real race is about to begin" The announcer says again as everyone cheers.

"Tonight you guys need to be ready because the legend herself is in the house tonight as well as the old friend of everyone's here" The announcer says as I nod my head at him still leaning on my car ignoring everyone as I have a blank face on my face.

"Night Shade" Lucas says looking at me with a worried look.

"Lexi, your opponent is one of the boys from King's inner circle and is keen to meet who his competition is" Alex says with a smirk.

I smirk back and nod my head at him confirming the meeting *whistle* "AYE Y'ALL WINTER" Alex calls out and I have a shocked face as I go to kick him but Noah stops me from hitting Alex.

Winter comes running over but stopped mid way as he make eye contact with me "Lexi" Caleb ask.

Caleb also known as Winter and also know as one of the many guys I was close with.

I nod my head but within seconds I am being picked up from off the ground and spun around in a warm embrace.

"Oh my God Lexi I have missed you" Caleb says in my ear as he holds me tight in his arms "Missed you to dickhead" I whisper out to him.

"Put her down ya fool I wanna hug too" I hear Nile say.

"Ahh sleeping beauty is awake at last" I say smirking as he just glared at me as I chuckle at him.

Nile also known as Kings. Kings is Niles last name and is one of the many guys I became best friends with before the girls were in the photo too. The whole of Rebel Gun's knows them because we are all friends.

Caleb puts me down and places kisses all over my face until Mia wacks him upside the head "leave her alone you idiot she doesn't want your breathe all over her" Mia scowls at Caleb.

"Ooh someone's jealous" Nile laughs as he embraces me in his arms and I immediately hug him back "Missed you idiot" I whisper in his ears ruffling his hear "So the groups back together" Cayden says looking at all of us.

Nile pulls out of the hug and places a small kiss on my forehead.

"Why y'all back together Lex?" Nile ask looking at all of us as he takes a step back.

"Well dickhead Matt over there brought up Serpent Streets again and we just found out not some long ago and yeah long story on how we are all together though" Noah explains chuckling as all of us but my two confused brothers laugh at.

"Right." I say snapping everyone's attention on me "Those two are my brothers Levi my twin and Lucas the third oldest" I say introducing them to everyone as a angry Lucas glares at Nile and Caleb.

"Back off Lucas these guys are nothing but friends plus she will end up going back to Damion" Flynn says smirking at me as he mentions the last part.

"Who's Damion" Rachel ask wiggling her eyebrows at me as everyone stares at me with a smirk.

"If he tries anything I am ripping his balls off and feeding it to him" Levi states angrily as Lucas nods slowly in agreement.

"Aye don't ignore me who Damion because once dad finds out he dead meat" Rachel says looking at me with a bored look.

"Damion King also known as Ryan Kings brother-" I was cut off by Mia "Oh fuck" She says gripping to Cayden tightly.

"What now?" Alex says looking at Rachel

"That's the son of the Dad's brother the one he never ever mention's " Nile states with anger in his tone.

"Oh shit is this a bad time to say that I shot dads brother then" I say giving them another sheepish smile.

"Did you eliminate another gang" Caleb ask looking amused.

"No she just stood up for her family as always, always smelling trouble and know when its there or not." Alex says smiling at me.

"Yeah... She just said it now... What? No she is Night Shade... But... Dad.. She's...- " Nile gives the phone to me without questioning again.

"Hello" I say in a monotone

"Lexi Oceania Light your in very be trouble young girl and I mean it" I hear a deep voice say over the phone.

"Hey dad" I say softly

"No don't you bloody hey dad me why am I getting a call from Nile and them saying you are living here and that you ended up taking my money" Dad says the last part a change of tone meaning he is smiling.

"Hey Kings wanted a fight for a million and your about to loose another million because guess who is versing your boy Winter" I say smirking as everyone rolls their eyes at me.

"Oh dear lord" Dad says with a sigh at the end.

"Anyway dad meet me and the rest of us Rebel Gun's at the wearhouse you took me when I first found out the truth and we will sort out something then" I say looking Noah and Alex as they both nod at me.

"Yes but Lexi I hope you are safe and I don't need to be killing again, and don't act surprised I know those daughters of mine have told you already because they can't keep a secret" Dad says chuckling a bit as I join him.

"I'm alright thanks for always having my back oh and by the way is this a good time to say that I killed your brother and that your nephew of mine is actually my ex boyfriend" I say slowly and quietly.

"Wait hold the hell up. My brother is dead but which one? You dated my nephew but which one? Better be the nicer one and that is away from any of this illegal shit" Dad says with a deeper voice meaning he is nervous.

"The one you don't like and both Ryan and Damion is my recent ex" I say and those two were the names that made the whole group stiffen and look at me with a blank expression and tense shoulders.

"I dated Ryan before anyone he was my first actually and I thought he was my last but Damion came along" I say breaking the silence I got.

"Oh dear lord you just had to go for the dangerous ones didn't you" Dad says making me smile.

"Hey Ryan seemed like a really caring and nice guy at the time" I say trying to defend myself.

"Well I don't care he is being killed now by me for wanting to bring harm to you" Dad says with a angered tone.

"Don't bother your nephew has him locked up I can bring him tomorrow though if you want?" I ask looking at Noah as he nods his head.

"Yes but I know that the other nephew will come too so yeah what ever" Dad says.

"Night Shade, Winter you guys are up" Alex says nodding at me and Caleb as we both make eye contact and smirk at each other.

"Got to go dad by see you tomorrow 6pm don't be late" I say and pass the phone to Nile as I walk to my drivers seat and swing open my door stepping into the car as I take a seat on my leather chairs .

This is gonna be easy as hell.

*****

Hey guys so today was the day that one of my childhood favourite has passed on and I would like to give a rip shout out.

Rest In Peace Cameron Boyce.

My condolence is with all his family and friends and also his fans. Guys if you know of him or if he was a par of your childhood shows please comment.

idk y but please just do it.

Starlit18 out