Kidnapped.....

Damien's P.O.V

"LEXI" I yell punching everyone around me.

We were going fine then just as we were about to move to our next destination, we were attacked with men coming from everywhere.

Both Lexi and I both fought them off but there were more of the men coming and they got a hold on Lexi so now I am punching and shooting everyone around me.

Just as I shot the last person I turn to the car to see a hoodie figure standing there looking at me then shoving Lexi in the car, I began to run but they were speeding off, I shot aiming for the window and glass shuttered everywhere.

I kept shooting until there was no car insite.

"FUCK" I scream I got my phone out quickly and called the Jayson and them.

Phone call

"JAYSON LEXI HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED GET THE GANG TOGETHET NOW." I yell into the phone and without a reply I hang up on him and run to the back where my bike is.

This is not going to turn out good when I get there, I think to myself.

*****
"SHE'S WHAT????? All of Lexi's brother's yell at me in sync.

"SHE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED" I yell in frustration.

"How could you let this happen??? You the most feared gang idiot."

I glare at the older looking brother I think his name is Dennis.

"We came out of the restaurant we weren't holding hands or anything but I was getting ready to take her somewhere else, then out of nowhere men just kept coming and coming." I explain what happened.

"Dennis I knew something would happen I told you we need to do something" The other brother says I think this brother's name is Jim or Jimmy one of them.

"Jim, calm down we will get them all" Dennis says. That's his name Jim.

"Them all???" I ask with a confused look on my face.

"Nothing that concerns you the only reason we are in the same room is for my little sister" Dennis says taking his pistol out.

"I knew she shouldn't have go with you, we just got her back and we have lost her again" Levi says putting his head in his hands.

He must be taking this harder on himself because they're twins the strongest bonds.

"Levi take it easy she will be back here and soon" Lucas says sitting down next to him.

"Wait.... How are you not badly bruised and did my sister get touched in anyway?" Levi say standing up and looking at me straight in the eye.

I scratch the back off my head and look at him "I didn't get hurt that much because Lexi was fighting everyone with me, as she was fighting more people kept appearing and went straight to her. Though that girl can freaking fight she took on all these guys and still survived but when we thought we were done more came out of nowhere then a car pulled up at took Lexi she was fighting them but was caught off guard" I finish explaining what happened.

"Boss they took Jenny and Anna too" Jayson says bursting through the doors.

"WHAT!!!" Everyone yell in unison.

"I took Anna somewhere and she said she needed to use the bathroom so I let her go but I went too with her, then she stopped and told me she will be alright and will be back in a few, after waiting for her for a couple of minutes I checked on her and there was glass everywhere and drips of blood too" Liam says explaining his story.

"Mines similar but Jenny called out to me so I ran but just as I got there I was punched repeatedly then shot in the arm" Jayson says then pulling his jacket off revelling his wound.

"Shit" I mutter under my breath.

"FUCK..... LEXI IS GOING TO HAVE OUR HEADS" Lucas yells over all of us.

"You don't need to tell us that twice" Max says staring at his brother.

"You get your gang ready and I will get mine, we maybe enemies but these are three girls we all love that's the one thing in common so we are all in on working together to get them back end of story" Dennis says his head nodding to me.

"Yeah meet at the underground tonight 8 don't be late" Jim says stepping in.

"Yeah whatever see you guys there" I reply without another word.

*****
Lexi's P.O.V

I groan slowly waking up.

"Oh goody your awake" I freeze in my place as I hear the familiar voice.

"Why???" I ask pissed off now

"Why? Why what? Sweetheart" Is the reply of the sick man who needs to die in hell.

"Don't call me that and why did you come back" I say looking around me.

It's dark, old, isolated and very very silent.

"I came back because not only are you the world's greatest fighter..... but you are also the daughter of the famous family Armstrong". This sick bastard that's his reply.

"You wanted things over because I was useless right??? So why come back just because you found out information??? You know I will never fight for you not anymore." I say with disgust in my voice.

I don't hear anything for a couple of seconds until I hear a humourless laugh echo throughout the room.

You guys should probably get the hint by now that I am talking to my ex...... The one who thought I was useless until he found out things, the one who I once loved, the one who I got angry at just the thought of him, the one who has always been at the top of my kill list, the one who dared lay his hands on my sisters, now he is the one that wants a death wish.

"They haven't told you who they really are.... Have they???"

"Who?? And what the hell are you going on about??." I asked confused about everything.

"Your father, mother, siblings and lastly your boyfriend" he says with pure evil laced throughout his tone of voice.

"What???" I ask to myself quietly.

*****
Hiiiii guys👍👍👍

Ooooh what do you guys think the secret is???

Also sorry for delays I am tryna stay on stop of this, my school, training, music, sport, family, and packing for me to move countries.👎👎👎

Anyway please comment you guys ideas so far for the book. I have brilliant ideas coming up for you guys too so keep updated.

Please comment and vote👍👍👍

Peace out girl scout✌✌✌