Just one day

"Where are we going?" Anna and Jenny ask in unison staring out the window

"Somewhere now shut up" Dennis says rolling his eyes at the girls

"You shut up, don't yell us to shut up" Both girls say in unison "Girls" I say with a warning tone playing with Jenifer's hair.

"But-" I cut the girls off with a stern look "Shut it not only is he annoyed but I am too because I didn't have a choice to come on this stupid trip where I have no clue where we are going" I state truthfully as both girls huff and lean back in their seats.

"Denny can we get some food please I am getting hungry" Jenifer says softly "N-" I cut off Dennis with a glare meaning stop and get something.

"Fine" Dennis says looking back to the road pulling into the Macca's parking lot everyone but me and Jim get out.

"Yay Macca's" Jenifer says with excitement jumping up and down dragging Max along with her as she runs to the playground.

"Well hurry up we don't got all say" I say as Dennis and them roll their eyes at me shutting the door leaving me and Jim in the car by ourselves.

"When?" Jim ask out of nowhere his eyes never leaving the screen to his phone.

"When what?" I ask looking outside of the window, looking around the area taking in my surroundings.

"When did she tell you that she was pregnant, the symptoms are showing" Jim ask again his eyes still focused on his game.

"When I met the family" I say just in time to see Levi's phone light up "Hello" I ask picking up the phone "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU???" I hear screeches coming through the phone.

"Levi's twin sister now what the fuck do you want? and who the fuck are you?" I ask coldly as I hear the other side shut up.

"Answer now or so lord help me I will track you down a kill you for screaming at me" I say lowly and dark as I see a shiver run down my brothers spine while he is still focusing on his game.

"I'm the one who Levi got pregnant my parents just kicked me out" The girls says as sobs and cries are through from the phone.

"What's your name?" I say in a monotone.

"Brooke" The girls says softly sniffing and crying all over again.

"Ok Brooke well here's what imma do because my brother is busy at the moment and our no one knows about this except us three" I state in a monotone looking at the entrance to Macca's,

"I am going to send you a address it is where I live and your going to stay there until we figure something out I am sorry you have to go through all this pain, but its the only way you and my niece or nephew are to be safe" I say showing no emotion as Jim snaps his head to me.

"Okay... thank you" Brooke says softly over the phone

"Don't worry its my brothers fault anyway" I state rolling my eyes as Jim has a look of surprise on his face before retuning back to normal.

"Well I am going to get some sleep I am tired" Brooke says as a yawn is heard through the phone.

"Ok you do that I will talk with my brother and see how we go so goodbye" I say hanging the phone up.

"Pregnant. Levi dad." Jim says smiling with an amused tone

"Yup so shut up" I say just in time to see a black SUV pull up on the other side of the window.

"Ring Dennis now" I demand unbuckling my seat belt off quickly turning around facing the back of the car "Wh-" I cut off Jim by turning to face him with a stone cold glare before jumping into the back.