Imma kill you

Jennys P.O.V

"Fuck Lexi is going to kill him" Anna exclaim to me holding me in her arms as I sob into her chest.

"Im not ready Anna I am still young" I say sobbing.

*Knock knock* "Piss of Jayson Anna calls out Anna, Jenny its me let me in please" I hear Lexis voice softly.

I stiffen but walk up to the door opening it enough room for Lexi to slip in "Whats wrong sis? What did he do? I am going to kill him" Lexi says holding me in her arms as I cry and hold onto her.

"I- Im Pre-pregnant" I squeezed out as I cry harder, I feel Lexi tense up holding me tighter "Its alright, everything will be alright I am going to take care of you and if he doesnt fucking do the same I am killing him" Lexi answer squeezing me tight but not enough to hurt me.

"Get some rest, dont worry about the family everything will be alright I will suss out something, Anna look after her stay in my room and call me if you need anything" Lexi says kissing my forehead.

"I love you Jenny" Lexi says as I nod my head at her "I love you too" I reply as I walk back in the arms of Anna.

"Stay here imma have a good chit chat with him" Lexi says opening the door.

"Lexi give it to him good because I know you wont listen" Anna says as I slap her in the chest but not hard.

"Fine. But she still wont listen" Anna says rolling her eyes Always Ann Lexi replys back.

LEXIS P.O.V

"Jayson" I growl walking out of the room angrily as I walk down stairs a pissed off look on my face.

"Imma kill you" I growl as I reached the bottom of the stairs as he pales a bit "What did I do?" Jayson ask confused.

"Hey! Hold on there tiger what did he do?" Flynn and Matt say both jumping in front of Jayson stopping me.

"Move" I growl at the boys but them being them dont listen and stay put in their spot.

"Flynn I will break your arm again and Matt I will accidentally break your leg again" I growl out in a threaten tone as they both shiver and move out of my way.

"Lexi Oceania Armstrong cut it out now" I hear mom say as she steps between us

"Shes fucking pregnant mom" I whisper harshly to her so no one here me as her eyes widen and she steps aside.

"He's all yours, give it to him good but make sure its outside I dont want blood on my floor" Mom says glaring at Jayson.

I nod and grab Jaysons ear hard gripping it hard and gripping Liams ear too walking through the doors.

I hear footsteps probably all the males.

"Ow! Ow! Lexi what did I do?" Liam and Jayson say in unison as I walk to the middle of the yard throwing them on the ground.

"You got her knocked up that what you did Jayson" I growl out as his and Liams eyes go wide.

"Imma fucking kill you" I say as I stomp forward to be stopped by Oceania herself.

"Aunt dont, mom always told me about how you almost killed dad for getting mom pregnant with me but Jenny needs him and if he doesnt want to support then I will let you kill him" Oceania says holding me down by herself.

"Your mom told you" I hear Noah ask from behind me "Daddy not really helping" Oceania yells back.

I look down at my niece my eye softening immediately "You have other things to worry about aunt now go do those things before I make Anna drag you" Oceania threatens me as I frown.