Y-your B-ba-back

"Let me in Ethan" I say with a cold tone looking at the guys across the counter

"Yes ma'am go right in" Ethan says with a fearful tone.

"Oceania go shopping while me and your father stay here aight" I say softly giving Oceania two-hundred dollars.

"Okay" Oceania says shrugging as they all turn and walks out of the door leaving me and Noah.

"Find a house for our gang now while I am inside make sure it is big because we kind of need a house for our members" I say as Noah nods.

"Go easy on her" Noah says looking at me with a stern look.

"But-" I was cut off by the look he was giving me "Be nice remember she has no one now" Noah says looking at me with a stern look pushing me pass the counter as he takes a seat.

"Jess" I say walking into the room

"Y-your b-ba-back" Jess shutters frighten looking at me with fear in her eyes.

"I am back and for good now I presume you have already heard of my biological family and my status in the underground" I say rolling my eyes as I take a seat in the chair in front of her.

"Yes I have boss. What will it be today?" Jess ask as she takes the tattoo gun, getting the little cup of ink and placing her foot next to the pedal.

"Have you ever watched Jumanji?" I ask as Jess furrows her eyebrows looking at me confused.

"Yes I have. Not to be rude boss but what does that have to do with anything" Jess ask looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"The three coloured lines is what I want on my wrist and on my collarbone I want the name flames that has an equal sign with the name Oceania" I say out loud as she nods her head putting the ink down and passing a sketching book and pencil.

"Draw what you want done on your collarbone and I will get started on you wrist as soon as you are done because its only three black coloured lines" Jess says as she looks at me.

I nod quickly writing down flames in cursive writing, then drawing two line equal lines the top line on the left hand side getting smaller and with a curved arrow the same with the bottom line but on the right hand side then Oceania's name drawn in cursive writing.

"Is that all" Jess ask looking at me.

"That will be all Jess" I say looking at her with a nod.

"Let's get started" Jess says as she plays music from her phone that's connected to the speaker playing Money Trees by Kendrick Lamar.

*****

"I will get the blanket and pillows" Noah yells as soon as we open the door to the house.

"Do you think you will get in trouble?" Oceania ask as she tugs on my arm making me snap my head down to hers walking into the living room.

"Of course I am but when am I never getting in trouble" I reply back with a smirk on my face chuckling as I bend down to eye level with her.

"Want to see what my surprise is for you" I ask looking at her as she nods her head jumping on the couch looking at me with excitement in her eyes.

"Close your eyes flames" I say with a small smile on face at how excited she is, Oceania nods as she does as told I take off my shirt leaving me in my sports bra showing the tattoo.

"Okay open your eyes now" I say softly as she does and gasp staring at my collarbone "Aunt Lexi it's beautiful" Oceania says with wide eyes as she runs and hugs me.

"Your beautiful" I say hugging her back.

"Wrap it up again and go take a shower my hoodies are in my room" Noah says coming into the living room throwing the blankets and pillows at us.

"Yeah you still would've worn my hoodies anyway" Noah says with a roll of his eyes.

"Yeah which reminds me when am I going to get my hoodies back" Alex says joining the conversation looking at me.

"Your not going to see it, the next time you see it I will be when I am wearing it" I reply back rolling my eyes at him as I run upstairs to Noah's room.

*****

"LEXI OCEANIA ARMSTRONG!!! YOU GOT A TATTOO!!! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?" Mom and Anna yell in unison as I walk into the kitchen.

"Uh oh good luck" Oceania states looking at me with a smirk before running off with Jenifer and Max.

"WHO SIGNED YOUR PAPPERS!!! BECAUSE I AM YOUR FATHER AND I DIDN'T GIVE MY CONSENT FOR YOU TO GO AND GET ONE!!! WHO WAS THE TATTOO ARTIST I AM GOING TO SUE THEM!!!" Dad yells in protest along with mum and them.

"What's all this yelling about?" Sam ask walking into the kitchen confused as he looks at everyone

"This daughter of ours got a tattoo last night" Mum and dad say glaring at my wrist where the tattoo is.

"Really let me see" Sam says surprised as he looks at me raising an eyebrow.

I show him my wrist and pull the side of my shirt down a bit to show the other one "Whoa.... Those a pretty cool, who did you get to that?" Dennis ask walking into the kitchen followed by my other siblings.

"A one night stand" I mumbled so no one else hear "Which one?" Jenny ask with her arms over her chest, her right legged popped out as he glares at me.

"Jess" Flynn and Matt both say in unison.

"I hope you didn't give her a hard time considering she has no one now" Anna says looking at me.

"Told you" Noah says coming through the door.

"Which one of you signed the paper's?" Dad questions looking at Noah, Alex, Flynn and Matt.

"Daddy did.... But before you start hitting she is allowed it because its the exact same one you and nan have on you guys wrist." Oceania says walking into the room with Jenifer on her back laughing and Max beside her smiling at her with a loving emotion.

Oooh my little brother has a crush.

"How did you know?" Dad and Mum ask at the same time.

"Nan you and pop over here wear make up on you wrist and you can tell because its a different colour it looks the same but its not oh and you both love the move because it was your first anniversary without trouble and stuff like that so you guy decided to go watch the movie" Oceania says looking at everyone as we all stare at her in shock.

"Very observant" Mum and Anna say in unison cracking a smile at Oceania.

"What about the one on your shoulder? Who is flames?" Dad ask me looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Flames is her and Oceania, it's there nic name because of their personality is just like fire" Flynn explains and everyone smiles at the us two girls as we just pose flipping our hair behind our backs.

"Lexi come on we need to have a sibling day out because I think our bonding time just exploded and tomorrow you will be spending it with mum and dad and then Monday your back at school because you guys have been away for too long" Dennis says walking into the room grabbing his keys and walks to me dragging me out the door.

"Well ok then" I say rolling my eyes as I look at everyone to see all my siblings kissing mum and dad and leaving the house after us.

*****

Hey guys so I had just realised on my other book I had written "Who wants to see what I look like?" so I am going to write the same on here. This was a group account at first but we all made a separate so now no one was going to use it so I thought I one use it instead of doing it all over again.

Comment and let me know who wants to see what I look like or if not just ignore it ay.

Starlit18