Together

Devin's P.O.V

"Where is my daughter I can't stand not seeing her Devin" My cries in my chest hugging me tightly "Don't worry babe our daughter is just with Alex and Noah she is in safe hands and nothing is wrong" I say holding her close rubbing her back sooth her down.

"What happened Devin she doesn't just leave without explaining" She say calming down a bit looking straight at me with her brown eyes still holding tears.

"Something just came back from her past and needs time to ease it out that all lovely I promise you she will be okay" I say again kissing her forehead holding her in my arms tightly.

"Lexi" I hear and little girl scream with happiness, my wife was out of my arms and leaving the door wide open before I even said anything.

"Lexi" I hear my wife crying I walk out of my office and go downstairs at the end of the stairs I see my whole family and a little girl hugging on to Noah tightly looking shy.

"Its ok mum I got you now I am sorry" I hear Lexi's voice say hugging my wife tightly rubbing her back "Sis you had us worried" Levi says joining in their hug wrapping his arms around the both of them "Agreed" my boys all say joining in the hug too.

This is a moment I will cherish to have all my family together back in my arms "Baby girl" I say after a while letting them know my appearance they all pull away giving me a full view of my daughter.

I open my arms for her as she runs into my arms holding my tightly "Got you know no one going to hurt you" I say holding her close resting my cheek on her shoulder.

"Guys this is my beautiful niece" She says pulling away from me embrace turning around as she look at the little girl next to Noah.

The little girl runs to Lexi waving her hand "Hi am Oceania" the little girls says smiling looking around "Guys this is my daughter" Noah speaks up coming over and wrapping an arm around the little girl.

I think everyone's jaw dropped at the sight because it was silence for ages "Welcome to the family" My youngest daughter say breaking the silence as she comes over and hugs Oceania.

"I am Jenifer but you can call me Jen, Jenny, Jenif or Jenna" Jenifer says looking at her with her brown eyes sparkling with happiness.

"Flames this is my family this girl right here is my little sister and all these men expect this man right her" Lexi says pointing to me "Are my brothers but this one is my dad" She says smiling at the little girl.

"Whoa aunt you got a family alright" Oceania says shocked looking at all of us "And that beautiful lady right there is my biological mother" Lexi say smiling a little as she said it "Wait you mean that ugly bum face beach is your step mom" Oceania says frowning at Lexi.

"Flames these people in this room are my blood, the bitch who had me all along was my kidnapper just like you" Lexi says kneeling down in front of the little girl.

She was kidnapped, Noah's daughter was kidnapped no wonder we are in shock.

"Whoa" Was the little girls response "Welcome to the family young one" Dennis my eldest says coming over and doing a handshake thing with her.

"I am Dennis, Lexi's eldest older brother and that Jim, Lucas an Levi our aunts twin brother" Dennis say introducing all the eldest boys.

"Aunt you have a twin that's so cool" The little girls say happily looking at Lexi with joy and excitement "Yeah flames I do and I got a younger brother Max who is just a year older then you" Lexi says smiling showing her bright white teeth.

"Whoa you got a famz alright" The little girl say chuckling all of us joining her "Come lets go play outside" Jenifer says dragging Max and Oceania towards the back.

"You have beautiful daughter" My wife says in awe looking at the kids run away playing and smiling "Thank you ma'am" Noah says smiling at his daughter.

"I'm hurt you all forgot about me" Alex says speaking up pretending to be hurt "I swear you gay" Lucas says rolling his eyes chuckling.

*Gasp* "That is offensive Lucas, Lexi your brothers being mean" Alex whines like a kid looking at Lexi with a frown "Ehhh I taught you how to be a big boy so man up" Lexi says shrugging a them making all of us chuckle and laugh.

"Where is she?" I heard Jenny's voice yell and the front door bangs open reviling my other girls.

Damn I got a lot of kids alright.

"Lexi" The girls say in unison running and hugging Lexi tightly after about a minute I see Anna wack Lexi at the back of the head making Lexi groan "Why? I told you leave em and not to do it again but you once again eliminated another gang" Anna says looking at Lexi with a glare.

"So the bastard deserved it for kidnapping my niece and keeping her for was 7 or 8 long bloody years" Lexi spits out her whole body tensing.

"What do you mean Lexi?" Jenny says looking at her with seriousness "She's right when we eliminated them we found out that Noah's daughter was still alive and she is in the backyard playing right now and she also found out that the threat was an order to the Black Carvings" Alex says stepping forwards holding no emotions just a blank face.

"Who sent the threat imma kill em" Levi says with hatred and anger clear in his voice "him" Noah spits out like it was venom making Anna and Jenny step back with shock holding fear in their eyes.

"Not again.... Please tell me its not true..... Please tell me it's not true and just a game" Anna says begging as she looks at Lexi with tears threating to break loose.

Lexi looks away with fear in her eyes confirming that it was true "No I am not loosing you again you got that we are getting out of this with help" Jenny say anger and sadness in her tone surprising all of us.

Jenny is our clown in the family she always puts a smile on our face but this is the first time I have ever seen her like this.

"No, you already know how he is and if I have to play his game to keep my family safe I will without a hesitation" Lexi say calmly looking straight at them.

"No Lexi listen to me you not alone remember when we all first became sisters remember our vows to each other" Anna says sadness I her tone.

Lexi nods her head looking down at the ground "Say it" Jenny says loudly with a tear rolling down her face making Lexi look up "Ride together, die together and live together. If a bullet knocks one down then it has knocked all of us down, so we stick together, to live the fullest and make em pay for the pain together" Lexi say looking at the girls as her eye soften at the sight of tears in their eyes.

"That's damn right so together we are in it and together we handle it" Jenny says holding her arms out for Lexi.

Lexi hugs her tightly them wrapping an arm around Anna bringing her into the "Together" They all say in unison.

Damn this is touchy as man my girls are fighters alright they are a inspirations to all and now I know why everyone looks at them with respect and fear because they are not in a gang but they do the work of one, they are not friends because they are family, they are never alone even when one is missing because they are and always will be together.

Who are you Lexi Armstrong? Who is my daughter really under all of this who are you my baby girl is all I could think in my head.

******

Boring but hey I got a chapter done and this time it is Lexi's dad.

Yay the famz love Noahs daughter and are all back together yay but I wonder who is this him we speak of stay posted aye gang.

Those words are spoken to you. Group or not your never alone and together is your main key I am always here for you guys if needed, just be you don't be someone else, and if you make an excuse to say that I can't fix you trust me when I say this message me and I will tell you guys what ya need to do to get past the stage of life.

I may not fix people but I can heal them.

Starlit18 out