Ball x1

"Lexi hurry the fuck up we are going to be late" Flynn shouts "Boy if you dont fuck up I am going to stick my foot up your ass" I yell back and I get replied with silence.

"Noah Alex where is my knife and gun" I yell as I walk out of the bathroom walking to my nightstand.

"First draw on the left nightstand" They both yell back in unison as I quickly get my phone and purse from my bed before walking to the other side of my bed and opening my first drawing finding my Desert Eagle and my LHR combat knife laying there loaded.

I pick up my gun first and place it carefully in my purse but not before checking if it was full loaded as I see it has been loaded, I smile and place it in my purse, I then pick up my knife and place it in my trap thats is on my right leg.

I close the draw and look in the mirror and damn I looked smoking hot my red dress perfectly fits with my body, two wholes on either side of my hips and a split that goes dangerously high my red heels making me look taller. My hair is down and flowing down my back the ends curled, my makeup light but Smokey giving off that dangerous vibe.

I smirk at myself before walking out slowly as I still couldnt walk in these heels but I have red converse in the car for back up.

My heels click against the wooden stairs as I look down the stairs to see all the boys stop talking and looking up at me as they all freeze.

"Lets go I am ready now" I as I reach the bottom of the stairs *Whistles* "Damn you look hella fine guess Damion gonna have competition" Alex says gaping at me as I look at the rest of the boys and see all they jaws dropped.

"Oh shut it I am still Lexi" I say rolling my eyes at them "Yeah but who knew that Lexi could pull off a dress and not mention walk in heels" Flynn says still shocked at me.

"Ha you think I can walk, nice joke, why you think I am walking slowly idiot" I chuckle at him as he smirks at me.

I look at them all properly and damn they all looked hella fine I admit "Damn you guys cleaned up well too" I state as I look at all of them one by one.

"Shit your mother is going to kill us if we dont get there now" Matt says as we all nod our heads and hurry into the car

Speeding to the location

****

"You guys ready?" Matt says looking at all of us as we all nod our heads

"Let get going" Flynn says stepping out and holding a hand out for me which I smile and gladly take his hand.

"Keep you eyes and ears on your surroundings at all times and keep your heads up show no fear" Noah says to us as we all nod putting on a mischief smirk.

Damn we are definitely the same

"Lets get going shall we boys" I ask everyone as smirk on my lips masking my emotions away as the boys all do the say giving me a smirk of their own.

We all line up me being in the middle, Noah and Flynn on each side of me and Alex and Matt on each side of them as we all walk up the stairs ignoring all the cameras and people around us.

We reach the door as the security open up the door for us as we all step in the hall most pf the attention brought to us as we spot our members making their way towards us.

"Leaders" Robert says as he bows his head down respectfully at us the rest of the members follow suit and some people around us too.

"Lexi" I hear moms voice and Robert quickly pulls out a gun and holds it at my moms head as the people around us stop and stare in shock.

"Robert if you dont put that away now I will break your bones in 6 different ways without hesitating" I say coldly as Robert pales and puts it away stepping out of the way for mom to come running into my arms.

I see everyone tense up but I hug her back ignoring everyone I breathe in moms scent as it immediately calms me down.

"Hey mom" I say finally relaxed making sure to still keep my mask hidden "Boss with all due respect may I ask who is this women" Colton says in a respectful tone looking at me with a blank face.

"Boss?" Mom pulls away looking at me with a raised eyebrow "You will find out more soon I promise" I say softly squeezing her hands.

"Colton, this is Lexis biological mother also the wife of Devin Armstrong" Flynn says protectively looking at Colton then to Robert.

"Wait Armstrong? As in the girls family I sent you to find out" Robert says looking at Matt who nods his head nodding his head my way.

"Robert for the best hacker you are sure pretty dumb if you didnt know it was me" I say smirking at Robert who just pales amd mom stand behind me.

"My apologise boss" Robert says bowing again.

We walk in further as our main member form a circle around us bowing their heads "Our Leaders" They all say in unison as everyone around us gasp.

"Sis" I hear Levis voice but Colton pulls a gun out and holds it to Levis head "I swear if one of you pulls out a gun one more time I am killing you then and there" I growl coldly as I see them shiver and step away from Levi and my family that followed.

"Rebel, Why is everyone staring at you guys like they have just seen a ghost" Dad says as the gang make way for them to come by us.

"She and the boys beside her are our leaders and I believe you are Devin Armstrong the father of the famous Lexi Armstrong" Dre says extending a hand out for dad to shake.

"What do you mean boss?" Dad ask looking at Dre with a glare then looking back at me confused as I look away stepping closer to Flynn as we both hold each other tightly as we nervously look at them but keeping a blank face on.

"Ahhh the leaders of Serpent Streets" I hear an old but familiar voice as we all snapped our heads at the voice.

"Yannick" The whole Rebel guns say in unison.

*****

Hey guys when Noah, Alex, Flynn, Matt and Lexi all talk at the same unison they are going to be called Rebel Guns because there is only 5 in Rebel Guns.

Oh hope you guys liked this chapter even though it was very boring but I still hope you guys are keen for whats about to go down.

Starlit18 out