Where could you be???

2 weeks later.....

Levi's P.O.V

It's been two fucking weeks. TWO WEEKS!!!! Since my sisters and that her kidnapped.

I have been happy and those sort of things. I went back to the old me before Lexi came I shut everyone out.

I think everyone has actually Dennis hasn't slept in days, Jim is always fighting someone to keep his mind off shit, Lucas locks himself in the room because he blames it on himself that everything has happened, and lastly Max he is actually getting everyone to be together to get info on where they would be anything that can help us.

Damien and his two friends actually have been helping our gang find the girls, Liam and Jayson are broken they are more quiet then usual and Damien he turn into a cold heartless bitch.

Lexi will be disappointed with all of us I know for sure but I also know for sure that those three girls in particular has changed our whole lives around.

Ting..

I look at my phone and see a message from a private number.

'2 weeks has passed Levi and it has been crazy having your lovely sisters and parents here with me. You can't find us you and your gang is useless, you want them back tell both you guys gangs to step down' 'P.S I will always find you if you try anything'

I read the message a thousand times over and over trying to think of where I heard that I will always find you.

Then it clicked the new boy from school the one who hit and strangled Anna and Jenny.

He maybe knew but I think the girls and him have a past together especially Lexi and him.

That's also when everything clicked in I know where they are now.

"FUCK" I yell and sprint to Dennis office.

"DENNIS I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE.... MAX GET ME INFORMATION ON WHERE GRAYSON STANDLEY LIVES" I yell rushing into the office and the teach room.

"WHAT'S GOING ON" Lucas and Jim ask bursting through the doors.

"I found the girls the new guy from school Grayson has them and Mom and dad, I got a text from a private number but one sentence caught my attention and then it all clicked in" I say rushing but slowly at the same time.

"Wait.... So that's why we thought we had seen him before and that he seems shady to us" Lucas says rubbing his temples.

"That's why" I say sitting down on the couch.

"He says he wants both gangs to step down if we want our family back" Dennis says looking up from my phone.

"Yeah so what? People have always said those things but what did we do we always got back a member" Jim says looking at Dennis.

"Umm.. guys I have got new on him that could help but not help at the same time" Max says a bit nervous.

"Grayson Standley, 18 years of age, has an older brother who died in a gang browl, mother died from cancer, father lives on his own has no communication to Grayson or what so ever. Grayson is also known as the leader of Black Carvings third dangerous gang, 700+ members in Black Carvings, location where he lives is 707 Carvings Road California" Max says reading it slowly and looking at us.

"Hold on..... Leader of Black Carvings, brother died in a browl, mother from cancer, and father left him when he reached age" Jim says probably trying to drown the information.

"Wait... If he is the leader of Black Carvings, how does the girls know him? What do they have that he wants? How did they get involved with someone like a gang leader?" I say out loud for everyone to hear.

Question just kept coming and coming through my head. The girls are all I could think about.

"I will call Damien and them to tell them the information on the girls and Grayson, Jim you get some guys ready and get Sam, Max go to the safe room it's got everything you will need down there don't let anyone in or here unless it's us, Levi and Lucas you guys get ready and armed, one of you double check on Max to after you have finished, alright?" Dennis says standing up and pointing at each and every one of us.

*****
Damien's P.O.V

It's been two week already since my girl was kidnapped.

I literally stopped everything I did, I have locked myself in my room, I haven't showed up to school or anything and last but not least I have became cold and heartless.

Without Lexi I am the villain, without Lexi to keep me calm I am angered, without Lexi to keep me hold together and in track I am broken.

"YOU STUPID ASS BITCH I AIN'T FUCKING WITH YOU YEAH-"

My ringtone goes off for the Armstrong family.

D- Damien

A- Armstrong (Dennis)

Phone conversation.....

D- "This better be good if not then don't bother wasting my time"

A- "Dickhead we found my sisters you and your friends and a couple of others come to my place and we will discuss it here"

Just as I was about to reply the line goes silent.

That little shit even thought he is older.

I don't waste anytime doing anything I call for Jayson and Liam to get ready and to call for a bit of back up.

They asked why but I just told them we are going to get our girls back.

They didn't waste anytime they ran and did everything I asked.

I ran back to my room threw on my black jeans, white plain t-shirt, my leather jacket and my shoes. After getting ready I run to the gym room and head to the weapon area.

I grabbed everything I needed and just in time Liam and Jayson were done with everything also and are armed with their weapons.

We all nod and each other and walk out of the house.

Hold on baby girl I am coming......

*****
Yooo whatssup guys I see people actually enjoy this so much.

I have homework but I am done plus I am one of them bad students apparently but yet I still get everything done within the time given.

I have also now made this a homework before I leave which is now actually a few more weeks.

Do you guys think I can do it? Comment to give me that motivation.

What do guys think it's gonna be like? Do you think they will get them back just as plan? Or do you think that something will come up and ruin it? Comment and vote guys.

Thanks guy luvs up.

Starlit⭐⭐⭐

PEACE✌✌✌