In my feelings

"Soooo Lexi, I have been thinking about the kiss we have shared and I was thinking th-" Damion says but gets cut off by me.

"Sure" I say casually looking to face him.

His head snaps to me, his eyes help so much hope as they stare deeply in my eyes.

"Sure"??? He questions trying to sound casual as he fails the excitement is clearly hidden in his voice..

"Yes sure Damion" I say looking back off onto the road. We took Damion's car and one of the boys are taking my precious baby home, I whined and complained but everyone just refused to let me drive.

"Ok well that went easier then I thought" I hear him mutter to himself.

"I will pick you up at 7 tomorrow night then and please just wear whatever you want. Don't worry about a thing I have got it all covered up." He says with a bright big genuine smile on his face.

Damn his smile is great when he actually smiles not like the fake ones everyone thinks it's real but the one that no one hardly ever see's.

*****

"Well look who the devil just brought back" Someone says with a strong thick French accent, coming down the giant grand stair cases.

"Speaking of the devil he appears" Damion replies back sarcastically.

"Oh and he brought a girl for the first time" The male says looking me up and down.

"Oh yeah Noah this is Lexi a friend from school, yes don't worry we trust her with our lives" Damion says sneaking a arm around my waist and pulling me close to him.

"Oh I see " The guy I presumed his name's Noah says.

"Bonjour" I say shaking his hand.

"You speaks French" Noah says looking at Damion.

"Oui. Je parle couramment. " I reply looking at Damion then back to Noah.

"Tres bean, Je m' appelle Noah." he speaks French his accent strong.

"Bonjour Noah, Je m' appelle Lexi" I say trying to take in his features. The guy look somewhat familiar I just can't pin point it, ehh it will come to mind later on I think.

"Noah we are here to pick up the flash drive and the other electronics for Jayson' Damion says with a bored tone.

"Oh yes right " Noah waves for us to follow him down the long narrow hallway.

As I walk through the hallway I see pictures hanging until we came to a stop there was the one photo that caught my eye.

It was a photo with Noah, my ex, my ex's mother and father and lastly my ex best friend.

I shiver as I remember who Noah really is but his name isn't Noah it Audric.....

"Baby girl are you ok?" Damion whispers in my ear breaking me from my chain of thoughts.

I don't say anything and just nod my head.

My thoughts go back to Audric.... How though he is meant to be dead from his last mission. Does anyone know he is alive and well??? Do they know anything about him now??? Why did he fake his death???

I felt myself getting angry just thinking about that last question. How could he??? He knew everyone cared for him and this is what he does???

"Damion you know what to grab and if ya need anything just call through the intercom, and I will take the girl to collect the flash drive and the other things and don't worry she will be safe with me I'll make sure" Audric turns around and speaks to Damion.