Who are you?

Noah's P.O.V

"Where did she say to go?" I ask Alex as we look around the area everything took place

"She said to get someone to pick her up or send a car" Alex says as he comes outside of the McDonald's

"Something doesn't seem right" I say stating the obvious "Yeah, no one is here and everything is clean its like this Macca's is deserted" Alex says rubbing his temples

"I don't man, something seems to be off" I say looking around on the buildings to see a guy with a sniper in his hands aiming it the gun at us.

"Alex's don't move, don't turn around or anything just pretend we are talking about Lexi and shit" I say with wide eyes turning back to Alex quickly.

"Why?" Alex ask "Someone is on the building at 2 o'clock with a sniper in hand aiming it at us" I explain to him.

*BRINGGGG*

"Hello" Alex says putting the phone on speaker "Boss is that you down there by the Macca's?" A male voice I don't recognise ask.

"May I ask who you are first before I confirm anything" Alex says confused "I know the guy with you saw me, I am Op one of the members in your gang, Robert keeps me on this station to make sure everything is it alright because there is always something happening here each day" Op says over the phone as we both turn to the building that Op was on.

"Is that you with the sniper Op" I ask as I point to him and see him face the sniper away "Yes sir, I was here when everything happened, our female boss Lexi sent her family to get away when everything was happening, I helped keep everything at bay, not only that but she got the people who were in the Macca's out of the building then once everything was calmed down she never came back out" Op says over the phone as me and Alex look at each other with confused looks.

"What do you mean she never came out?" Alex and I ask in confusion "I mean once everything was finished the shooting and everything, she never came back out its as if someone was inside the whole time waiting for her to be there" Op says and me and Alex furrow our eyebrows in confusion.

"Who cleaned up this place? Its as if nothing happened and no polices are here so they must've cleared the whole thing as if nothing happened." Alex says as I nod my head agreeing with him.

"Idk there was just people who worked for a cleaning company came and did it they even went inside, hell even I went inside secretly to see if boss was in there, or if an clues were left but nothing was their" Op says as I rub my temples.

"Someone was on the inside, they knew she was going to be here but how unless they did something to her without anyone noticing or paying attention" Alex says with a sigh.

"Who do reckon is behind it boss?" Op ask over the phone "The threat that brought us all back together" Alex and I say together before we sprint to the car jumping in.

"Op great work, remember to let us know if anything happens we will call you later" Alex says quickly before ending the call and speeding away.

****

"What?" I hear him grumble over the phone

"Send me your address we are coming over because my daughter is at my house with Lexi's family" I say quickly as I zip past the cars.

"What? Why?" Damion ask a bit more alert

"Lexi was kidnapped and we don't know by who, I am going to get one of my members to come and the boys Alex, Flynn and Matt will be coming too" I say as I change back into first gear.