See you in hell Tyler

"ALRIGHT NOW WE HAVE A REAL FIGHT, SO BRING IT ON" MC says looking at all of us.

"ALRIGHT THE FIGHT BEGIN'S IN 3. 2. 1." DING....

Night shade it your turn to resurface I let the rebel in me out.

She goes for a right hook jab but I block it easy and punch her where her guard was left down. She clenches her jaw in pain but continues to punch me from left to right never stopping or back down, I duck under stepping back and wait till I get to the corner of the ring so I can sweep her legs under then build my way from there.

"Your a stupid bitch" She yells at me throwing over and over again I don't say anything and concentrate.

I wrap my arms around her neck and bring my knee up and smashing her head on my knee hard, I uppercut her and twist her arm behind her.

I watch her as she moves jus like me so it's quiet hard but I manage and do the things they didn't copy from me.

I look and see Lightning already done and all bloody and Anna who is struggling a bit but manages and snaps her neck.

Now its me left, oh goody.

"See you in hell Tyler" I say coldly kicking her from behind causing her to grunt in pain and she falls but stands up slowly I stalk her slowly like a lion and its food.

I throw a left hook but she blocks it so I fake a left and go for right then kick her to her mid thigh that makes her drop to one knee and I round house kick her to her face making her hit the ground hard.

No one said the was rules I think as a idea pops in my mind "Hunter, gun" I yell from my position looking down at the body in front of me struggling to get up.

"Catch" I hear him yell I waste no time jumping up and snatching it taking the safety off and firing the bullet that goes straight between her eyes

Everyone goes silent just staring at me with fear in their eyes except some "What? No one said any Rules" I announce returning back to Lexi as the crowd explodes in cheers.

Your probably thinking why is everyone not fazed about it well that's easy its because this is actually a no rules underground only for some people though. So seeing dead and murder is nothing new to the people who come here.

Anna and Jenny both run up to me and give me a big hug "It's alright now I got yous" I say in their ears.

"Let get out of here" I say as we pull back and go to collect our money "Here you go" Mike says from behind the counter as he passes over each other us a black briefcase holding our money in it.

We nod and walk outside jumping in the car not long later the boys are all in the car "That was easier then expected" Alex says closing the door.

"Yup" Us girls reply in unison.

"Hold up, why didn't you tell me you guys were actually the world best street fighters and not just under street fighters" Alex says looking at us like he just figured out the biggest secret ever.

"Alex we weren't really close with you plus we don't know you until we were kidnapped" Jenny reply's shrugging.

"True, but Light you didn't tell me you were her I would've stopped it from the start if you just told me and Noah how did you know? When everything was a different life for you" Alex says looking at me then moving his attention to Noah.

"Lex no one here knows about that but us three. Plus after everything I have been keeping tags on her since she left so quickly without goodbye I had to even hack the police shit just to find out where she was" Noah says shrugging his shoulders.

"Wait what? You've known her for ages and you didn't bother to tell me about it. I thought we trust each other on everything and we tell each other everything?" Damion says speaking up for the first time.

"She was like my sister I wasn't gonna just show her off like she's an object plus I had a bit of problems with her when I met you but I still looked after her" Noah says looking at Noah for the first time since we got in.

"Yeah problems that you started and Light why the fuck did you help him?" I ask a bit angered at these two they didn't tell me.

"We didn't want you to get hurt more then you already are once Noah said you were getting abused I had to restrain myself from coming over and killing the bitch now I know why you always wanted to get expelled before you left" Alex says looking at me.

"Whatever talk about this later. B can we go home I am really tired" I ask as I look at Damion.

"Yeah but you do have to deal with your whole family and the gang when you get back" He says look at me putting his hands in mine.

"We'll just tell em we tired" Anna and Jenny say in unison leaning on each others shoulders.

"Oh Lexi you didn't tell me your brother were smoking hot and that your sister is so much like you" Alex says speaking up after a moment of silence filled the car.

"Well I don't wanna actually tell anyone that my brother are hot because that's just gross plus I already knew you will figure it out and my sister is not me I was rebellious she is an angel" I say with a pout on my lips.

"Nope she's like you exactly like you" Noah say smiling at me.

"Well then that's great she will be able to kick your guys asses so don't fuck to us" I say pouting and showing them my beautiful tattooed middle finger.

"amore we are here" Damion says stopping the car "And you have a packed house tonight" He says looking around.

"Can't be that ba-" I was cut off as I was gaping like a fish at all the cars outside of my house.

"What" Anna says "actually" Jenny says gaping too "Fuck" I finish off jumping out of the car and running straight to the front door.

"Mom, Max, Jenifer" I yell bursting through the front door.

"Lexi" I hear more then one person yell next thing I know I am in the arms of my mother crying on my shoulder.

"I got you mom it's alright" I say rubbing her back as she buries her head on my chest.

"Rebel come over please" I hear dad yell from his office room.

Mum and the kids move from me and hug both of the girls tightly "My girls" Mom cries in there shoulder as Jenny and Anna rub their backs.

Noah, Alex and Damion all follow after me as we make our way to where dad is.

As soon as we make it to the room Noah, Alex and I all stop in our tracks as we stare in shock of who's here in my house.

"Audric?"

******

Whoa what the hell happened??? How is she even standing after all of that like seriously I would be dead on the floor.

Man this chick is one hell of a chick "Damion take care of her she is special" I say looking at the idiot in front of me.

"Why yes mother" He say rolling his eyes

"I will kill you" I announce smiling sweetly at him

*gasp* "You wouldn't dare" He says in fear.

I smirk at him "Oh but I will" I say my smirking turning into a smile.

"Hey B shut up before you get killed and I will have to deal with your idiot friend by myself" Lexi says turning in Damion's lap.

"Hey" the boys say in unison

"Hush children let continue the book shall we" I say loud enough for them to shut up.

"Your the same age" They all announce in unison making my chuckle "Am I? Am I really?" I ask trying to confuse them.

*****

Hahaha Starlit18 out