Flynn

Lexis P.O.V

"Guys shes waking up" I hear Oceanias voice as I try and open my eyes slowly, but I see a white light shining in them.

"How long was I out" I grumble because I remember everything that happened before I blacked out.

"Well for starts hurry up your family gets to the house in five minutes" I hear Matt say and that made me snap my eyes open shooting up quickly, but I groan as I get blinded by a white light.

"Drink aunt we need you today and dont say youre not going to the ball because you are and if you dont, I am telling Anna she seems to know what to do with you" Oceania threaten as my eye turn wide.

"Damn your me alright" I mumble "Aww thats great so I can just kick anyones butt if they mess with me and my family" Oceania says grinning at me.

"Yup definitely Lexi" Alex and Matt say at the same time, Me and Oceania just turn to them with grins on our face and poke our tongues at them.

"Lexi come on get change into these everything is already done a sorted and your mother texted that you have to be back soon, or she is going to send Anna over" Noah says walking into the room with full on black clothes and shoes.

As soon as I heard that I was up off the bed and grabbed the clothes walking into the bathroom because everyone is in my room.

I put on my black high waist genes with my white t-shirt finishing off with my black leather jacket I quickly wash my face and brush my teeth then drying it before walking to the bathroom door.

I walk out as I get thrown socks by Noah and my red converse shoes by Oceania, I catch them effortlessly and put them on "Flip your hair back and forth" Alex says and I do as he said rolling my eyes afterwards.

"Catch" Matt says throwing me my red lipstick, I catch it one handed and walk back in to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror.

Damn I look fine, my hair on point because I have straight hair but my ends are curly and its all natural. My outfit looks like me it gives off that badass dangerous look but kind at the same time if that makes sense.

"Come on, your whole family is going to be there in three minutes" Matt calls out "Coming" I say rushing out the door walking into my room to see everyone ready.

"I got your phone and its charged so dont worry" Oceania says as I nod my head.

"Come on" I say as we all rush down the stairs and grabbing our keys on the way out locking the door behind us a running to SUV.

"Step on it Noah" I say as we all get into the car.

*****

"Just in time" Mom says as she looks at us.

"Sorry mom, I slept in" I admit looking at my mom as I kiss her cheeks.

"Its alright you guys look well dressed" Mom says looking at all of us.

"You are definitely my twin" I hear Levi say from the living room door "What are you doing get back to your room and why do you look like youre going out?" I ask a I walk towards him.

"Quincy said because he is a fast healer, he is able to be discharged from his room but if he feels any pain then to give him a call plus your brother has a special cream to put over his wound" Mom explains to me as I nod my head listening.

Just as I open my mouth, I hear a familiar voice "What the fuck?" He says his voice deeper than the last time I heard him.

"Flynn" "Uncle Flynn" Oceania and I say as we both sprint to him tackling him down in a big bear hug as he chuckles and hugs us back.