Another person from the past

"Take him to you base I will be over as soon as possible make sure you have double the security and the guards with him around because shit will go down and also have fun with him bring him pain" I say looking at Damion and his boys with a bored expression.

Damion nods his head at me "Lexi, let me ex-" I cut Damion off holding up a finger "Don't, I am letting you help for the sake of Noah and Alex" I say as I see his eyes flash with hurt and anger but regret filled in the most.

I hate to see him down, I hate that he didn't let me know, I hate that I still love the guy even when he surely broke me, and I hate that he knew about his brothers doings but never helped.

"Give her time" Alex and Noah says with a sigh as I turn around and walk to the car Alex has gotten us "Don't come back Damion if you know what's best for you" I hear Dennis growl lowly.

I don't bother looking back as I just get inside the car and throw my headphones on staring at the sky.

*****

"Lexi" I hear Anna and Jenny say in unison as I am pulled into a group hug by them after a couple more seconds I ease out of our hug to be tackled into another by my little ones.

"Sis" "Aunt" The three say in unison Jenifer and Oceania hugging my waist with Max hugging all of us at once because the boy maybe 13 but this boy got a build alright.

I pull the closer keeping my tears at bay we stay there for about a minute or two before easing out "Guys, do mind going upstairs in my room for a bit" I ask softly looking at them to see them with sad smiles but Jenifer looks confused.

"But what about Levi is he going to be ok" Jenifer asks looking at me and I try my hardest not to cry but I just nod my head swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Yeah, remember he is a Armstrong" I say softly as a smile comes to her innocent face "Right and the Armstrong siblings are always strong" Jenifer says flinging her finger with each word bringing a smile to my face.

"Hey Jenifer let's go have a movie marathon in aunt Lexi's room" Oceania says dragging Jenifer away as Jenifer's face lights up at the idea.

"Take care of our girls" I say to Max as we both watch the girls push and play around still exiting the hallway.

"Take care of our brother" Max replies back making me turn to him a tear slipping at the mention I don't say anything and just nod my head up at him.

Max wipes my tear and kisses my forehead following down the hallway with Jenifer and Oceania laughing and exiting the room.

I stand up slowly looking around the room to try and find my parents I spot them in the corner mum sobbing into dads chest as dad holds her whispering sweet things in her ear trying to calm her down.

"Mom" I say my voice coming out soft and gentle it didn't take much time as mum run's into my arms sobbing hard.

"My baby girl" Mom says in between sobs "Shh mom everything will be alright, he is an Armstrong and so far I already know that an Armstrong blood is always a fighter blood" I say softly holding my mother as her sobs calm down slowly.

"I am alright okay mom don't worry about me everything will be alright" I say again as I feel her nod into my chest.

"Noah, explain to dad Alex, check on my brother's conditions, Dennis go have a quick shower to get all the blood off you" I order them as they all their heads and move into action.

"Jim, check in with Damion and his crew, he has the fool oh and before I forget Jen, Ann no more visit's to them or anywhere else they are only allowed come here, alright" I say looking at my two sisters.