Bitch I am boss around here...

"SIS WAKE UP" Lucas yells from my bedroom door frame.

"FUCK OFF" I was meant to yell back but it came out muffled because of my warm comfortable pillow. It sounded a bit like this "FU OOMF".

"Sorry I don't speak foolish" Lucas says with a smirk on his face.

I glare at him that makes me smile as I see the smirk fading away slowly and Lucas standing up straighter.

"SIS WAKE UP OR I WILL GET A BUCKET AND THROW IT ON YOU" Levi yells probably from down the hall.

I get up but take me time slowly trying to scare the hell out of him, as I am fully standing up I see him back off slowly too. I calmly but slowly make my way to Lucas and come face to face with him.

"I hope that you did not just threaten me, no one and I mean NO ONE threatens me. You got that?" I say in a calm and cold low voice.

No words come out only a small nod, I nod and kiss him on the cheek and walk back in to my bedroom like nothing had happen.

First day of having my fun and this is just the beginning, watch out everybody I'm bringing hell, I whisper quietly to myself.

*****

After my shower I went to my shared walk in closet and to find my sisters in there we smile at each other and say our good mornings.

We all get ready and make our way downstairs to hear laughing, screams and yelling. The girls and I look at each other and make our way to the kitchen to see everyone in a circle with Levi and some slutty as bitch being pinned to the floor.

"OH COME ON BABY I KNOW YOU WANT THESE COOKIES!!!!" The girl screeches about to burst my eardrums off. Damn my poor eardrums.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE" I yell the room falling silent, it's so silent you can here a pin drop.

"WHO THE FUCK IS SHE?!?!" The girl screeches pushing Levi off her and standing up, once again my poor ear drums.

"I swear to fucking God if you don't SHUT THE FUCK UP I will kill you right here and now" I say rubbing my temples.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?? SLUT!!!!"

After that sentence I turned around and threw a straight but quick jab that hit her square in the face. She didn't have time reacting before the girl falls unconscious into Levi's arms.

"Levi..." I say lowly and cold, "who the fuck is she???"

"Just a girl..... whoisaonenightstand" he quickly says the last bit.

"Say it again but slower...." I hear Jenny say walking up from behind me.

Levi takes a deep breathe then looks around at everyone then back to us, "Who is a one night stand" he says as he looks down at the ground.

"Oh me fuck, a one night stand seriously? Do you know how to erase their memory? So they don't come back and do what this slut just did."

No answers just silence, "well then everyone as soon as you get home get ready we are going to have fun tonight and I will show you guys what to do aight."

"Hell yeah, I'm in" everyone says in unison.

"Ok enough with the cheering and get to school before you guys be late" Dennis says throwing us each a apple.

"Like ya haven't been to school late" Anna says before taking a big bite out of her apple.

We all chuckle at her response and sit around the table or packing things for the day.