Rebel Gun's are back bitches

"Noah stop just before the destination so we can get a head start, Alex hack into the camera's and shut them all down before we get out of the car and the both of you better stay safe and make sure you kill all of them every single person you see" I say loading up my Smith & Wesson 500 placing it in my waist band.

"Yes ma'am" They salute doing as told "Lexi everything is still going I just need to press enter to shut it down but it will only shut down for an hour and a half tops" Alex says as he finishes typing looking at me through the side mirror.

"Well then we only have hour and a half to kill everyone" I say smirking at him with no emotions showing.

"Can't believe it I knew I should've killed the bastard before I left" Noah says out loud banging him hands on the wheel.

"You'll get your revenge I promise you Audric just don't get bloody killed and Alex same with you" I say sternly checking if my knives are in the right places.

"Rebel Gun's are back bitches" Alex and Noah say in unison smirking with no humour or emotions showing.

"Alex as soon as that hour and a half finishes make sure to erase everything like today didn't exists" I say turning my back to face him.

He looks at me and nods his "Lexi we are almost there" Noah says turning down a abandon street.

"Good now lets have fun" I say with a smirk on my face no humour to it no emotions showing no nothing the boys have the expression.

Once we stop I get out straight a way wasting no time running towards the warehouse shooting anyone I see in my sight everything right now is only red that's all I see.

I make it to the window that's beside the front door to see bodies everywhere and Noah and Alex slowing down as they take in the sight in front of them.

I kick open the door shooting the first person I see I duck down and shoot behind me as I see people running and shouting towards me. I slide along the floor shooting everyone that I got bye I see three bulky men charge at me I look quickly left and right for an escape but find nothing as they get closer I turn around and quickly run up the wall doing a back flip over them and shooting their heads from behind.

"Noah go find if their are any prisoners here and shoot anyone that comes your way" I say shooting one last man and making eyes contact with Noah who nods his head.

"Alex go upstairs and do the same kill anyone that come in your way though" I say as I shoot the man Alex say fighting with.

"Now it just you and me pretty girl" A mans voice says behind me I turn around and waste no time firing the bullet straight through his head.

"No it's just me" I say smirking looking down at the dead body.

"LEXI" I hear yelling from upstairs I quickly make my way upstairs shooting everyone I see coming my way and are charging at me.

I run down the hall turning to the room where I hear the voices I run in and see Alex held at gun point by someone I can't really see due to the darkness in the room.

"Ahhh. Lexi Armstrong or should I say Night Shade" Raymond says stepping out of the shadows "Raymond" I spit out with venom in my voice.

"Lexi we meet again I see you have gotten the message so are you go to agree or do I have to kill your friend over here" Raymond says taking the safety off with a cocky smirk on his face.

I aim my gun to his head but then I feel a metal at the back of my head "You didn't think I will be that dumb, did you?" Raymond says smirking at me.