Twins

"Fuck you", He said in a playful voice while throwing a pair of old socks in my face.
"Ew, fuck you too!", I shrieked while flipping him off.
Jughead and I are twins, which means we have a special bond. We always knew what the other one was feeling or what the other one was gonna do in a certain situation. You could say we just knew eachother really good but it was more than that. We knew everything about eachother, or so I thought.
"You O.K?", He asked with a concerned look.
I realized I had been staring at the floor without blinking for a minute.
"Yeah of course, just got caught up in a thought", I replied.
"What are you thinking about then?", He asked.
"Nothing special... School work", I quickly said, not wanting to give away what I was really thinking about.

For the past 2 weeks my dad had been acting weird, and so had my brother, when I asked them about anything that had to do with being a serpent they just looked at each other and said, "Let's not talk about it".
I had privately asked Jug what was going on but he just insisted that I was "imagining them acting weird". I knew he knew something I didn't.
"Ok...", He said slowly.
"It's getting late, I gotta go to school, too bad you're sick", I said and winked.
He wasn't sick but he and Betty had a fight the day before and he did not feel like seeing her today.
"Yeah it sucks", He replied and smiled
"Now get your ass to school", He added, and motioned me to leave the room.
I got up and proceeded to grab my black, floral backpack.
"See you later", I said in the doorway, walking out to my motorbike.

I put on the helmet, it was black like most things I wore, and had a gray crown painted on it. My dad gave Jug and I a helmet each when we turned 10. He said we would get our own bike when we turned 15. We got so excited and rushed into my room to paint them. I'm just glad I didn't paint some childish shit like a pony or something.

The ride to school took about 15 minutes. We lived on the Southside, or the "Bad side", like most people on the Northside called it. Jug and I go to Riverdale High which is located on the Northside. There is a school on the Southside too, but with a teen overdosing on jingle jangle there every month, Dad thought he'd better send us to the Northside instead...
I wasn't interested in drugs though. I had seen what they did to people, it ruined their lives and I was not about to ruin my life over some stupid drugs.

When I arrived, I parked my bike and walked in. I had to get some books from my locker before the first period, but there was one problem. Right by my locker was the popular rich girl, Cheryl Blossom's locker. There were always people around her when she was there, especially in the mornings. I prayed she wouldn't be there, but as I had feared, she was. Around her was a couple of girls I didn't care enough about to learn the names of. Reggie Mantle was there, a popular jock; he was also there... Archie Andrews. The guy I had had a crush on since kindergarten. He used to be friends with Jug and they usually came to our trailer to play. I would stare at Archie's flaming red hair and deep brown eyes for minutes, but when he caught me I was so embarassed. I just couldn't stop staring! When we started sophomore year he was expected to join the "popular kids", because Cheryl had a crush on him. He didn't know it but I saw it from the way she looked at him, it was the same way I did.

I decided my books weren't that important and walked away to my classroom.
I just wish I had the courage to talk to him again.

First chapter OUT! I want to say that I will now focus on this story and the other one will be put on hold. Thank you guys and hope you want to keep reading!